Windows 10: I want my pc does not ask me for a password to start God

Discus and support I want my pc does not ask me for a password to start God in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want my pc does not ask me for a password to start God how do I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by monicadenber, Oct 21, 2018.

1. I want my pc does not ask me for a password to start God

I want my pc does not ask me for a password to start God

how do I do that?

:)

monicadenber, Oct 21, 2018

2. Every time I want to sign in it asks me for a new password

Hi,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with the query.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience.

Please be assured that we will do our best to help you.

• Have you tried to login to your Microsoft account online and checked?
    If you are using Microsoft account to login and you have changed the login password of the account,

I suggest you to enter the changed password and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: If you are still unable to login, change the login password from the link below and check if the issue persist.

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Step 2: Safe Mode with Networking

Safe mode is a diagnostic mode that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Cortana asks for old password

Original Title: Cortana

Cortana on my PC asks for email or phone number and then asks for password. Which password.....my computer starting password or my email password or a new one just for Cortana? In the Next step Cortana asks for the old password one more time, but entering
    different ones do not work and entering none of them does not work either. Other people use this computer in my family so I once ended up with only my email address and email password able to start my computer .Is Cortana ever available and ,if so, to just
    one, or all of the family?

hortunia neusbaum, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

Computer asking for password

Hi Carolyn,

If you are using your Microsoft account as login to your Windows 10 PC, you can reset it by following the steps provided in this support article on

how to reset your Microsoft account password

If you are using a local user account and forgot the password, you can select the
    Reset password link on the sign-in screen upon entering an invalid password. This will appear if you previously setup security questions for your local user account.

If the recommendations above is not applicable, you might need to reset your PC to continue using it. This will remove all of your data, programs, and settings. Kindly follow these steps:

• Start your PC and select the Power icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the lock screen.
    • While holding down the Shift key, select Restart.
    • On the Boot options menu, select Troubleshoot >
      Reset this PC > Remove everything.
    • Your PC will restart and will reset itself.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Ferdz Amp, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

1. I want my pc does not ask me for a password to start God - Similar Threads - does ask password

2. Does Microsoft ask me to change my password unreasonably?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft ask me to change my password unreasonably?: I was really panicked when I received this email. I also received a message from Microsoft. I thought my password had been leaked, my computer was no longer safe, and I had to quickly change my password and worry that my password was compromised. But when I checked the login...
  3. Does Microsoft ask me to change my password unreasonably?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Microsoft ask me to change my password unreasonably?: I was really panicked when I received this email. I also received a message from Microsoft. I thought my password had been leaked, my computer was no longer safe, and I had to quickly change my password and worry that my password was compromised. But when I checked the login...
  4. It is asking me to enter password,when i went to bios i entered password but I want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It is asking me to enter password,when i went to bios i entered password but I want to...: It is when opening my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-asking-me-to-enter-passwordwhen-i-went-to/bdbd8c1b-d0ff-4366-bee8-c153d8113e94
  5. It is asking me to enter password,when i went to bios i entered password but I want to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It is asking me to enter password,when i went to bios i entered password but I want to...: It is when opening my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-asking-me-to-enter-passwordwhen-i-went-to/bdbd8c1b-d0ff-4366-bee8-c153d8113e94
  6. It is asking me to enter password,when i went to bios i entered password but I want to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why does Microsoft keep asking me for my account password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Microsoft keep asking me for my account password?: Signing into my first new computer in a while and microsoft asks for my Email, ok I can provide that, then my password, sure got that too, then it asks me for my account password which is somehow different than my normal password? Where am I supposed to find that information...
  8. stop pc from asking me to change my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    stop pc from asking me to change my password: I have an HP Envy 360 convertible 15m-bp1xx running Windows 10 Home version: 2004 build: 19041.508. I recently sent my pc back to HP for some work and they seemed to sign in by creating their own account. I thought i deleted it although im not sure that has anything to do...
  9. windows does not ask for a password when starts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows does not ask for a password when starts: Hi, I have recently purchased a new laptop from hp and after setting up software and password (both fingerprint and code number) it does not ask me for any password when I start or restart it! It only asks for a password when wakes up from sleep! which means that anybody can...
  10. why does smartscreen ask me a password ? i haven't set it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why does smartscreen ask me a password ? i haven't set it: hi i tried to download a program filezilla and run it and the blue smartscreen pop up with run anyway or don't run i clicked on run anyway but it asks me a password i have never set a password and i'm the administrator why? thanks 16481