Windows 10: I want my skype money and also my skype address back!

Discus and support I want my skype money and also my skype address back! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want my skype money back and i want t full contents of my skype conversations back! You have done this too me before and i hate myself for trusting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bloomingkpk, Oct 25, 2018.

1. I want my skype money and also my skype address back!

I want my skype money back and i want t full contents of my skype conversations back! You have done this too me before and i hate myself for trusting you or even forgiving you again. These are MY skype contacts and MY conversations!!! Not yours. I did not ask for you to set up a new skypeadskypeaddress under your windows10 system! But whatever, my original and decade old address functioned until your update last week. Miicrosoft has ruined my 1year old laptop rendering it was obsolete just 6 months after purchse (in collusion with HP) which seems to be illegal under recent court judgements (too late for me!) And now your are stealing myy skype credit??? I should have deleted the entire account when youlocked out me out only a few years ago. A whole morning and most of the afternoon wastedd on microsoft's incompetence. And i lose money to boot??? This is sheer theft!

:)

Bloomingkpk, Oct 25, 2018

2. Skype?

As this is a now quite established messenger system of sorts perhaps a Skype feature for people skype names so perhaps some real time problem solving/discussions could be mounted?
    Just a wee suggestion.
    What does everyone else think?

thedivinehairband, Oct 25, 2018
  3. chaimhaas Win User
    Skype Cross-zone Scripting Vulnerability Found

Skype Security Blog

Skype provides a full description on its Security Blog of the vulnerability and the steps that have been taken to address the problem so it doesn't affect users

chaimhaas, Oct 25, 2018
  4. malware Win User

I want my skype money and also my skype address back!

New Skype Version Released

Although, not one of my favourite programs, Skype is considered a high priority software application. The latest 3.5.0.239 release, is now available for download and it fixes some major bugs:
    • bugfix: Links with invalid % encodings were executed
    • bugfix: Data execution protection may have crashed Skype
    • bugfix: Pressing escape did not end call
    • Security improvements to ensure it is no longer possible to shut down Skype from a web page
    DOWNLOAD

Source: Skype

malware, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

I want my skype money and also my skype address back!

1. I want my skype money and also my skype address back! - Similar Threads - skype money skype

2. I want my money back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my money back: Why is money taken out of my account I don't use Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-my-money-back/2ce9f76f-23ad-4a46-8f18-fc92bccf0535
  3. I want my money back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want my money back: Why is money taken out of my account I don't use Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-my-money-back/2ce9f76f-23ad-4a46-8f18-fc92bccf0535
  4. Skype

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Skype: Can you help please - Unable to open Skype on my desktop which is running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype/53de871d-867b-4f42-82ae-ab23f3c9a3e2
  5. Skype

in Windows 10 Customization
    Skype: How to stop Skype for Business on start up even when all the boxes are unticked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype/13c9d9d7-dfc8-4196-b308-9e0c8fecf699
  6. I WANT Skype to open on startup but it doesn't

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I WANT Skype to open on startup but it doesn't: Now that Skype is a "Windows App," it doesn't have a shortcut or exe anywhere that I can find to add to my Startup folder. I tried to give myself permissions to the ProgramFiles/WindpwsApps folder to see if something is in there, but that does not seem to have worked and I...
  7. I need my skype to not work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need my skype to not work.: I need my skype to NOT work, do not ask why. submitted by /u/Foxxyie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fcl2rf/i_need_my_skype_to_not_work/
  8. I don't want Skype for Business

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't want Skype for Business: Since my Windows 10 desktop computer is a home computer, I do I uninstall Skype for Business? I uninstalled the regular Skype software shortly after I started using my new HP Desktop that came with Windows 10 pre-installed. Office was not included with Windows 10, so I...
  9. Why Skype is on my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why Skype is on my computer?: I format my disk and install windows 10 again. I didn't install Skype but I use microsoft mail with my account that once for many years used with skype so popup very quick message that skype is activated. When I call the processors on my computer using the task manger I...
  10. Skype

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype: Skype showed up in my Outlook.com account in Firefox and I have no use for it. Is there a way to get rid of it?? 7498