Windows 10: i want my windo0ws back i got it legally i by accident downloaded 8.1i/d like a download...

Discus and support i want my windo0ws back i got it legally i by accident downloaded 8.1i/d like a download... in Cortana to solve the problem; want my windo0ws back i got it legally i by accident downloaded 8.1i/d like a download to windows 10 thank... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by lordbarnzman1, Dec 20, 2019.

1. i want my windo0ws back i got it legally i by accident downloaded 8.1i/d like a download...

want my windo0ws back i got it legally i by accident downloaded 8.1i/d like a download to windows 10 thank

:)

lordbarnzman1, Dec 20, 2019

2. Is downloading and playing the leaked Crysis 2 legal?

No you cannot. Here is the list. Spain is on it.

Member States

TheMailMan78, Dec 20, 2019
  3. johnspack Win User
    Legally download Windows 7 and 8

Windows 7 iso images are legally downloadable from msft.digitalrivercontent.net. As long as you have a legal key, there is nothing wrong with it.

johnspack, Dec 20, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

i want my windo0ws back i got it legally i by accident downloaded 8.1i/d like a download...

newtekie1, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

i want my windo0ws back i got it legally i by accident downloaded 8.1i/d like a download...

1. i want my windo0ws back i got it legally i by accident downloaded 8.1i/d like a download... - Similar Threads - windo0ws got legally

2. i want to cancel the download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to cancel the download: I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH RAM ON MY PC ALL IN ONE HOW DO I CANCEL THE DOWNLOAD ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-cancel-the-download/df8db38d-c8a9-4fb2-b06c-e1bc896b4194
  3. i want download app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want download app: I recently installed tlaunger website. I am not an administrator, though I can make myself one without issues. I want tlunger to be available only in my account. What steps should I follow to make this happen? I will be installing a few applications over the days and I want...
  4. i want download app

i want download app: I recently installed tlaunger website. I am not an administrator, though I can make myself one without issues. I want tlunger to be available only in my account. What steps should I follow to make this happen? I will be installing a few applications over the days and I want...
  5. i want to download a game to my D drive but i can't

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i want to download a game to my D drive but i can't: I did the changin the location in storage settings but when i try and download it it says error i read that i culd change the windowsapp folders name but it says i need permision but i am an admin on my pc. can you guys help me...
  6. i want to download a game to my D drive but i can't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to download a game to my D drive but i can't: I did the changin the location in storage settings but when i try and download it it says error i read that i culd change the windowsapp folders name but it says i need permision but i am an admin on my pc. can you guys help me...
  7. i want to download a game to my D drive but i can't

8. I think I accidently deleted everything in my downloads folder!

I think I accidently deleted everything in my downloads folder!: While trying to clean my drive, I erased my temporary files. Unknowingly, I selected the downloads folder to include in the purge. However, for some reason, it kept two folders out of everything. I have no clue why. Is there any way to get my files back? Or are they...
  9. Downloads Not downloading with what i want it to download with.

Downloads Not downloading with what i want it to download with.: Hi my name is Tristan A. i love playing minecraft Java and windows 10 and in java i am trying to download .jar files for the java edition i have java installed and i believe it is up to date and good but when i try to download files of google Chrome it downloads as a(n)...
  10. I want Windows 8 Back!

I want Windows 8 Back!: Is there any way to convert Windows 10 back to Windows 8. OneDrive is the worst program I have ever run into. I cannot work with this new computer. I turned off OneDrive and when I do anything or try to save anything it always wants to save to One Drive. If I can't fix this,...