Windows 10: I want No Password when I turn on the computer

Discus and support I want No Password when I turn on the computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All I want is for it to not ask for a password and I want to remove the lock screen all together. The stupid lock screen comes on after a few minutes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by luvcolor, Dec 17, 2019.

1. luvcolor Win User

I want No Password when I turn on the computer

All I want is for it to not ask for a password and I want to remove the lock screen all together. The stupid lock screen comes on after a few minutes. I want my screen saver to come on, not the lock screen asking me for my password. I already went to netplwiz user accounts and the box is not checked for users to sign in with password. So what's going on? I am new to windows 10 and already hate it.

:)

luvcolor, Dec 17, 2019

2. OK, Password problem...Mint

Linux Mint - Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Entering Password to login to computer after turning it on. Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

• Open settings

• Click on Users and account

• Open Sign-in options and tap the
      Change button under Password.

• Enter the current password and click Next.

• There you can remove the pin password

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

1. I want No Password when I turn on the computer - Similar Threads - Password turn computer

2. i want to turn off the password option

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i want to turn off the password option: sir, i want tp turn of the password option in my computer. whenever i sign in my computer it asks for a password which is joined with my microsoft account...
  3. BIOS turns on automatically when I turn on the computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BIOS turns on automatically when I turn on the computer: Guys help please... submitted by /u/tesfayeonfroy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iucmbf/bios_turns_on_automatically_when_i_turn_on_the/
  4. I use my computer infrequently and when i turn it on i do not want to put in a password to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I use my computer infrequently and when i turn it on i do not want to put in a password to...: I to access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-use-my-computer-infrequently-and-when-i-turn-it/b1d415ac-1141-42dc-add1-a5a9be82fd80
  5. New update won't stop asking for a password when I turn on the computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New update won't stop asking for a password when I turn on the computer: I'd previously clicked whatever box I need to, to stop this. Turn on computer, no password asked for. But after installing recent update it is back to asking for the password. How do I stop this as when I go to user accounts, I'm just seeing a list of login options without...
  6. Computer won't sleep when I want it to

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't sleep when I want it to: I am having this issue where, although my PC is set to sleep after 1 hour of inactivity, sometimes it just doesn't. I don't know what causes it. Sometimes it does go to sleep after 1 hour, other times it doesn't. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?...
  7. i want to get password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to get password: please help me. i downloaded 2.28GB GAME ie. rar file it protects password. this is have three sites http://uploadsnack.com/RCCln3 or http://uploadsnack.com/x23gri We please give me a password it taken to 2 days for download...
  8. how to i not have to enter pin or password when turn computer on

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to i not have to enter pin or password when turn computer on: how to i not have to enter pin or password when turn computer on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-not-have-to-enter-pin-or-password-when/89037f07-cd48-492b-8de3-940f13668a55"
  9. when I turn on my computer with Windows 10, I want to go to desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    when I turn on my computer with Windows 10, I want to go to desktop.: when I turn on computer I want to go to desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-on-my-computer-with-windows-10-i-want/78482edc-ed29-481e-9f85-a329b9874d51
  10. I want to switch off the password requirement when I switch on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to switch off the password requirement when I switch on my computer: I just got a new computer and it requires me to sign in with a password every time I power on, I want to be able to use my own stuff in my own home without needing passwords to switch on and off. Nobody else is going to be near my stuff....