Windows 10: I want Old Pictures app in Windows 10,

Discus and support I want Old Pictures app in Windows 10, in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, What I want is Old windows 7 Pictures app??? it was fast and awesome,,, I don't like this Windows 10 Photos App... Sometimes like when I open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by XeeshanPlay, Feb 23, 2021.

1. I want Old Pictures app in Windows 10,

Hi,

What I want is Old windows 7 Pictures app??? it was fast and awesome,,, I don't like this Windows 10 Photos App...

Sometimes like when I open tiff files it open in Old pictures app... I like it most.....

So How Can I Open any photos in OLD WINDOWS 7 Picture app?????

:)

XeeshanPlay, Feb 23, 2021
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 23, 2021
  4. I want Old Pictures app in Windows 10,

Pictures no longer render in Windows 10 picture app

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I can understand how frustrating it could be when things go unusual. I will certainly help you.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

1.Does the issue occurs only with pictures taken from phone?

2.What is the make and model of your computer?

3.What is the file format of the picture file?

We suggest you to refer the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

1. Press Windows Key + X..

2.Click on Control Panel.

3.Select Troubleshooting.

4.On the left pane, click on View All.

5.Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

Method 2: Uninstall and re-install the Graphic drivers.

Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall the Graphic drivers and then install them.

Follow these steps to uninstall the touchpad drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for Human Interface Device and expand it.
    Right click on the driver and select Uninstall.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Deepak..Raghav, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

I want Old Pictures app in Windows 10,

1. I want Old Pictures app in Windows 10, - Similar Threads - Old Pictures app

2. I want the old Windows "Clarity" option back in the Window Photo App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want the old Windows "Clarity" option back in the Window Photo App: I want the old Windows "Clarity" option back in the Window Photo App. It was stupid for Windows to get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-the-old-windows-clarity-option-back-in-the/69e69069-1a21-4f7c-83b2-f351fd1b00c8
  3. I want the old Windows "Clarity" option back in the Window Photo App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want the old Windows "Clarity" option back in the Window Photo App: I want the old Windows "Clarity" option back in the Window Photo App. It was stupid for Windows to get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-the-old-windows-clarity-option-back-in-the/69e69069-1a21-4f7c-83b2-f351fd1b00c8
  4. I Want to upgrade windows 10 in my old laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Want to upgrade windows 10 in my old laptop: I Want to upgrade windows 10 in my laptop at present using windows 8.1 in my old laptop this laptop using last 8 years some issue in my laptop battery and bios issue still possible to install windows 10, Kindly guide me. thank you...
  5. I Want to upgrade windows 10 in my old laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Want to upgrade windows 10 in my old laptop: I Want to upgrade windows 10 in my laptop at present using windows 8.1 in my old laptop this laptop using last 8 years some issue in my laptop battery and bios issue still possible to install windows 10, Kindly guide me. thank you...
  6. I Want to upgrade windows 10 in my old laptop

7. How to enable old mode like windows 10 Picture in Picture.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable old mode like windows 10 Picture in Picture.: In Windows 11, the Picture-in-Picture mode has been changed and it is no longer possible to stretch a video to full screen or most of it. Is it possible to change this or make PiP like in Windows 10?...
  8. How to enable old mode like windows 10 Picture in Picture.

How to enable old mode like windows 10 Picture in Picture.: In Windows 11, the Picture-in-Picture mode has been changed and it is no longer possible to stretch a video to full screen or most of it. Is it possible to change this or make PiP like in Windows 10?...
  9. I WANT TO PRINT THE LIST OF TAGS IN PICTURES BUT NOT THE PICTURES

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I WANT TO PRINT THE LIST OF TAGS IN PICTURES BUT NOT THE PICTURES: I WANT TO PRINT JUST THE LIST OF TAGS ON MY PICTURES BUT NOT THE PICTURE . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-print-the-list-of-tags-in-pictures-but/64b7ebf0-d00b-4a08-8be6-a9a4348262dd
  10. Want old simple solitaire on windows 10

Want old simple solitaire on windows 10: We live in a rural area without broadband and I just want to play Solitaire without syncing and gaming. How can I stop it from forever wanting to connect? How many times do I have to say NO to gaming queries? Stop it!!!...