Windows 10: I want reinstall my PC and want to get win10 pro key

Discus and support I want reinstall my PC and want to get win10 pro key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Sir, I reinstall my pc and how do I get the win 10 pro key or what should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CherryChung1012, Dec 24, 2018.

1. I want reinstall my PC and want to get win10 pro key

Dear Sir,

I reinstall my pc and how do I get the win 10 pro key or what should I do?

:)

CherryChung1012, Dec 24, 2018

2. Upgrading OEM Win10 Home to MSDN Win10 Pro

Moving to a new PC that I'm building myself. Currently running Dell OEM Win10 Home. New PC will have Win10 Pro, MSDN (multi-activation or retail keys) version.

My backup software can do a "system transfer" that will allow me to transfer everything (OS and applications) to the new computer.

Should I upgrade from OEM Home to MSDN Pro on the old computer and then transfer everything to the new computer?

Or just install Win10 PRO MSDN on the new computer and use the backup software vendor's application transfer program to move the applications and registry entries?

My goals are:

1. Not have any "dinosaur bones" either from the OS on my SSD from the old OEM Home version on the new PRO version

1. Not have to reinstall and reconfigure everything (which would take about a week)

Thanks for any advice I can get...

bobmac1547, Dec 24, 2018
  3. LeoBloom Win User
    Built new computer, running unactivated Win10 Home, have Win7 Pro key

I was initially thinking of buying a Win10 Home key, but I realized I still have a Win7 Pro key I purchased that I have never upgraded to Win10 and is not currently in use.

Two questions

• Can I use the Win7 key to activate Win10 (or is that no longer an option)
    • Will Win10 Home turn into Win10 Pro (assuming I can still use key)

LeoBloom, Dec 24, 2018
  4. I want reinstall my PC and want to get win10 pro key

reinstallation of win10 (win 8.1 upgraded) - no win 10 key available, I have win 8 key

I had upgraded my Win 8.1 to Win10 during free upgrade. Now I have to format the PC and reinstall win10. Suggest how to go about the procedure. I have my win 8.1 key, when during reinstallation of win10 which key should I use, I do not have win 10
    key, the system never supplied.

Madhusudhan Deshpade, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

I want reinstall my PC and want to get win10 pro key

1. I want reinstall my PC and want to get win10 pro key - Similar Threads - reinstall win10 pro

2. I WANT TO GET MY PRODUCT KEY.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WANT TO GET MY PRODUCT KEY.: I want to find my product key but I do not know how to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-my-product-key/994a7d6f-08cc-47e1-8b55-3161ffa2fc34
  3. I WANT TO GET MY PRODUCT KEY.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I WANT TO GET MY PRODUCT KEY.: I want to find my product key but I do not know how to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-my-product-key/994a7d6f-08cc-47e1-8b55-3161ffa2fc34
  4. Win10 Pro want to go back to Win10 Family

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Pro want to go back to Win10 Family: Hello,Being short in supply with win10 Pro's laptops, we bought several laptop with the Family edition for our customers, we also bought electronics licences for the Professional edition and install them on these computers by changing the product key.Now, some of these laptop...
  5. I want the key with my brother

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want the key with my brother: your computer is locked and I dont remember my recovery key So I need help how can recover https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-the-key-with-my-brother/dd2629c7-b048-4a1a-a23b-c32246f51654
  6. I want my licence key

I want my licence key: I want my licence key because my acer laptop motherboard has been dead. I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 and it was digital licence retail one. I want my product key so that i can install on my Dell Inspiron laptop. And when my laptop was in working condition so I forgot to...
  7. want a product key of window 10 pro ..and i want to product key of home 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    want a product key of window 10 pro ..and i want to product key of home 10: I want to product key of window pro 10 and i want to product key of my old window home 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-a-product-key-of-window-10-pro-and-i-want-to/339c2501-39ec-456f-a9c6-b7a100d39dc1
  8. i want to know if my windows 10 pro key is a genuin key, and i want to know if i can...

i want to know if my windows 10 pro key is a genuin key, and i want to know if i can...: hello i have a computer my wife bought some 1 year ago. there is a licence in this computer retail i think because there is no key in the bios ..... i want to know if this key is a genuine windows 10 pro key, and since i am making my new computer gigabyte aorus master and i9...
  9. I want to wipe out and reinstall Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to wipe out and reinstall Win 10 Pro: I'm having some issues with my Lenovo Yoga Laptop. I want to wipe it clean and then install Windows 10 PRO and get a clean start. How do I go about wiping out my Laptop. I have backed up all of my important files. > How do I go about wiping my laptop clean? > Anything else...
  10. want to reinstall win10

want to reinstall win10: before 29jyly15, my pc with win8.1 home basic, was upgraded to win10. recently it became non usable due os problems. so i reinstalled win8.1 again. i wish to know what should i do to reinstall win10? --tried using media creation tool with both options-1)upgrade this pc...