Windows 10: I want reinstall windows 10 without disk or USB recovery

Discus and support I want reinstall windows 10 without disk or USB recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought my laptop with licence Windows 10, after while I want reinstall windows 10 (delete all old files) but when I try do it, I get notification... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Wulf Rapoport, Mar 20, 2019.

1. I want reinstall windows 10 without disk or USB recovery

I bought my laptop with licence Windows 10, after while I want reinstall windows 10 (delete all old files) but when I try do it, I get notification that I need insert disk of Windows 10 or USB recovery

:)

Wulf Rapoport, Mar 20, 2019

2. windows 10 recovery usb disk drive

hi . all

i was create usb recovery disk drive with windows 10 update 1803 ,

i want to know steps to recover system using usb disk drive , to this update vision .

please , in step like that

1- put usb recovery disk drive on computer usb

2-

3-

4-

thanks , regards,

ahmedallamBW, Mar 20, 2019
  3. XP disk versus Laptop Recovery Disk?

My dad wants me to do a clean reinstall of Windows on his laptop.
    Through SIW I know his windows code and so I can install xp off one of my disks and use his legit code.
    He also has a 'recovery disk' for his laptop, but I've got no experience with recovery disks and don't know what they contain... is it a normal XP?

Would it be best for me to reinstall using the normal XP diskette?

Black Panther, Mar 20, 2019
  4. thraxed Win User

I want reinstall windows 10 without disk or USB recovery

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

I want reinstall windows 10 without disk or USB recovery

1. I want reinstall windows 10 without disk or USB recovery - Similar Threads - reinstall without disk

2. I want to debloat Windows 10 without reinstalling

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to debloat Windows 10 without reinstalling: I have a modern laptop on which I have never cared about organizing data and keep it debloated. I am want to debloat Windows without reinstall because that is kind of not an option right now. And by "debloat", I mean sure, I can just organize my data, empty my C drive and...
  3. I want to debloat Windows 10 without reinstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to debloat Windows 10 without reinstalling: I have a modern laptop on which I have never cared about organizing data and keep it debloated. I am want to debloat Windows without reinstall because that is kind of not an option right now. And by "debloat", I mean sure, I can just organize my data, empty my C drive and...
  4. I want to debloat Windows 10 without reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 Reinstall (no usb or media disk)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Reinstall (no usb or media disk): as title says. is there a way without ither of those? i've lost 3 ssd's doing the whole partition crap and i dont want to waste another. (lowkey lost my usb lol) any other possible ways to get it? can i not just put the osi on the ssd and boot from that? submitted by...
  6. ReInstalling Windows but not having recovery disk

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ReInstalling Windows but not having recovery disk: Hi, I have original Windows 10 on my laptop, then I install Ubuntu with dual boot. However, after this my Windows doesn't work anymore. Now I want to get back from scratch by re-installing my Windows 10. Unfortunately, I don't have a chance to create recovery disk...
  7. Reinstall Windows from Recovery USB without losing files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Windows from Recovery USB without losing files: My laptop blackscreened, and none of the normal recovery options have worked. So, I decided to try reinstall Windows 10 from a USB drive. However, the Upgrade option which allows me to keep my files does not work; it says I must do this once Windows is booted, which is...
  8. Reinstalling windows without a disk?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reinstalling windows without a disk?: So where to start I believe I have a corrupt copy of windows. First it started with a reboot loop and upon booting into safe mode I found I couldn't use any windows functions such as the start up menu, Microsoft store, internet explorer, so on. I then attempted trying a...
  9. Reinstall Windows 10 without system recovery

Reinstall Windows 10 without system recovery: I have a computer that due to some major issues now no longer has Windows 10 installed, although it originally did. I wasn't able to create a boot drive from this computer before it died. I'm able to access the hard drive and it appears to be in working order. I've tried to...
  10. Reinstall Windows 10 without disk

Reinstall Windows 10 without disk: HI I need to install a new hard drive on my PC. When I do this, everything will need to be redone from scratch. My PC came with Windows 10, so how will I be able to reinstall Windows when I redo the PC, without installs disks? Thanks...