Windows 10: I want restart my computer back to manufacture settings

Discus and support I want restart my computer back to manufacture settings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to set my computer back to manufacture setting... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NorvellHawkins, Nov 21, 2019.

1. I want restart my computer back to manufacture settings

I want to set my computer back to manufacture setting

:)

NorvellHawkins, Nov 21, 2019

2. Computer crashes and restarts periodically

Hello Kurt,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

What is the anti-virus program on the computer?

I suggest you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you

Ruth Buruga, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 21, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

I want restart my computer back to manufacture settings

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

I want restart my computer back to manufacture settings

1. I want restart my computer back to manufacture settings - Similar Threads - restart computer manufacture

2. I want my money back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my money back: Why is money taken out of my account I don't use Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-my-money-back/2ce9f76f-23ad-4a46-8f18-fc92bccf0535
  3. I want to control when I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to control when I restart my computer: Hi. It is completely unacceptable that Microsoft decides when to restart my computer for updates. I'm willing to restart my computer for updates, but I want to control when it happens. Does anyone know how to make this work?BTW I am running Windows 10.Thanks,Kevin...
  4. I want to control when I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to control when I restart my computer: Hi. It is completely unacceptable that Microsoft decides when to restart my computer for updates. I'm willing to restart my computer for updates, but I want to control when it happens. Does anyone know how to make this work?BTW I am running Windows 10.Thanks,Kevin...
  5. I want to control when I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. How do I reset my computer back to factory settings? I want to sell it and don't want any...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I reset my computer back to factory settings? I want to sell it and don't want any...: How do I reset my computer back to factory settings? I want to sell it and don't want any of my info on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-computer-back-to-factory/cb17c372-6d56-4d90-a815-28bcee0d40f2
  7. reset to manufacturing settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reset to manufacturing settings: reset to manufacturing settings cant get laptop to update correctly or even hookup to a printer so I want to take it back and get another one...….Any suggestions I have HP 15...
  8. settings wiped everytime i restart my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    settings wiped everytime i restart my computer: When my computer restarts, all of my pinned items on my start up menu, and when I click on the "file explorer" folder, it's changed all my quick access links to the "my PC" instead of folders under my user name. I'm not surprised that it logs me out of everything, but it...
  9. I WANT TO CHANGE MY VERIFICATION SETTING ON MY COMPUTER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I WANT TO CHANGE MY VERIFICATION SETTING ON MY COMPUTER: HOW DO I DO THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-my-verification-setting-on-my/630adff0-1006-4502-9068-d989d737cf13"
  10. I want there to be no circumstances under which my computer restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    I want there to be no circumstances under which my computer restarts: Look, I cannot arrive at work in the morning and my computer has reset itself and I lost the things I was working on. How do I do this? 116034