Windows 10: I want share my files on other system by network in windows 10

Discus and support I want share my files on other system by network in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want share my files on other system by network which have windows 10 and I don't know how to turn on my sharing device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ThusithaD, Sep 28, 2020.

1. ThusithaD Win User

I want share my files on other system by network in windows 10

I want share my files on other system by network which have windows 10 and I don't know how to turn on my sharing device

:)

ThusithaD, Sep 28, 2020

2. Block File sharing in Wifi network, Windows 10

Hi Lori,

As per the description, I understand that you want to block file sharing on your Wi-Fi network. I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start and select Control Panel.
    • Change the view type to Large Icons.
    • Click on Network and Sharing center.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Advanced sharing center.
    • In the right pane, under Files and printer sharing, select the option:
      Turn off file and printer sharing.
    • Restart the system and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 28, 2020
  3. SHARING FILES WITH WINDOWS 7

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Have you made any changes on your PC?
    • Did you perform any Windows update recently?
    • Are you connected to Domain network?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if that helps.

1. To share files over file explorer refer the following

article
    2. Refer article for
      file sharing
      over a network.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking, Yes or No.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

1. I want share my files on other system by network in windows 10 - Similar Threads - share files system

2. i want to share my minidump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to share my minidump file: hi , i have a problem with freezing and crashing problem mostly in warframe or tombrider games but it happened in other apps and games.can someone help and give a guide to get rid of it ? I've grown tired of this. i have this problem since i bought this laptop. Asus Tuf A15...
  3. i want to share my minidump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to share my minidump file: hi , i have a problem with freezing and crashing problem mostly in warframe or tombrider games but it happened in other apps and games.can someone help and give a guide to get rid of it ? I've grown tired of this. i have this problem since i bought this laptop. Asus Tuf A15...
  4. I want to access shared while from network in my system

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to access shared while from network in my system: My father has shared some document files on network how I can access that files in my system which has windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-access-shared-while-from-network-in-my/bcc1329e-efe3-4a79-81dd-0fd3ebafdff7
  5. Share files on other system in windows 10

Share files on other system in windows 10: I already can ping with other systems I don't know how to share my files with that system both have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-files-on-other-system-in-windows-10/ba2976ed-d99f-4def-8992-7b892ea9370a
  6. Want to share my printer in network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Want to share my printer in network: I have printer which is connected to my system. I have multiple system in my house and have single network printer it is possible to share my printer with everyone. Please suggest me how I can share my printer....
  7. I want to share my laptop internet with other device

I want to share my laptop internet with other device: I want to share my laptop internet with other device like Hotspot but don't know how to share please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-share-my-laptop-internet-with-other/446afda8-1d2c-4cfc-844b-1635112dd960
  8. i want to extend my network to other system via LAN connection

i want to extend my network to other system via LAN connection: Hi, I want to use my laptop as a extender to connect network in other system but not able to connect the internet. Earlier it was working fine but after somedays its not working. please give me some suggestion how I resolve it.Urgent!!!!...
  9. Network Sharing - Unable to share the files on my pc with others on the network

Network Sharing - Unable to share the files on my pc with others on the network: Hello, I am trying to set up my PC for file sharing across the network at my work. I have changed all of my settings to allow network sharing but whenever someone else tries to access it says access denied I have allowed permissions to everyone while trying to set it up and...
  10. File Sharing to specific other windows system

File Sharing to specific other windows system: Hi I have shared files between windows system within network publicly . it is working fine. But right now I want to share file to specific system within network. How's this is possible? All System within network using windows 10....