Windows 10: i want single mouse clicks to open apps

Discus and support i want single mouse clicks to open apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do i switch from double mouse clicks to open apps to single mouse clicks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JeffreyAlexander4, Jun 10, 2021.

1. i want single mouse clicks to open apps

how do i switch from double mouse clicks to open apps to single mouse clicks

:)

JeffreyAlexander4, Jun 10, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Single-click or double-click?

As the title says, do you single-click or double-click on your shortcuts to open your apps?

I'm a fan of single-click, the only downside is that often when I click on a message in de list of my mails in Outlook it can open the mail in a window...
    Not always but besides that, single-click works best for me.

P4-630, Jun 10, 2021
  3. R9
    r9 Win User
    Single-click or double-click?

Yes.

4. i want single mouse clicks to open apps

Why are videos now opening with a single mouse click?

There's also a setting to INTENTIONALLY have items in Explorer open with one click. I gave it a try for kicks and never went back. It requires you to re-learn how you open much of anything, but once you've got it -- it makes things much faster.

The Pool Man, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

i want single mouse clicks to open apps

1. i want single mouse clicks to open apps - Similar Threads - single mouse clicks

2. Problem with single click to open apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with single click to open apps.: I recently decided to try out Win 11. I really love and hate the single click to open programs. If I hover over something in file explorer, it changes the name of my file like I clicked on it. This has been an extremely annoying side effect of this feature. Are there any...
  3. Problem with single click to open apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with single click to open apps.: I recently decided to try out Win 11. I really love and hate the single click to open programs. If I hover over something in file explorer, it changes the name of my file like I clicked on it. This has been an extremely annoying side effect of this feature. Are there any...
  4. Mouse Single Click for Not Just Folder Opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Single Click for Not Just Folder Opening: Much like CartIsHere2017 message and many other questions I have read here, I too need to be able to use single click in all aspects of computer interface. I have tremors and often when I double-click especially on small things my hand shakes and it does not read the double...
  5. Mouse Single Click for Not Just Folder Opening

Mouse Single Click for Not Just Folder Opening: Much like CartIsHere2017 message and many other questions I have read here, I too need to be able to use single click in all aspects of computer interface. I have tremors and often when I double-click especially on small things my hand shakes and it does not read the double...
  6. single click to open

in Windows 10 Customization
    single click to open: I have an issue as my laptop switched to single click to open by itself and now iam having a hard time with it i really want to fix it soon back to double click . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/single-click-to-open/62914780-06c6-4b6e-b650-0db0bb798ba9
  7. single click to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    single click to open: I have an issue as my laptop switched to single click to open by itself and now iam having a hard time with it i really want to fix it soon back to double click . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/single-click-to-open/62914780-06c6-4b6e-b650-0db0bb798ba9
  8. single click to open

9. Mouse Double Clicks When I want Single Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Double Clicks When I want Single Click: I bought a new keyboard/mouse combo several months back - a Logitech K520 keyboard with M510 mouse. They're wireless, and work on the same Logitech unifying receiver that is plugged into a USB port on the computer. The software for it is updated and current. I also tried to...
  10. Single clicking mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Single clicking mouse: Using Windows 8 we could single click to open files etc. How do we do it on Windows 10??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/single-clicking-mouse/510d0824-9f14-479e-9b9f-8bd879142c22