Windows 10: I WANT Skype to open on startup but it doesn't

Discus and support I WANT Skype to open on startup but it doesn't in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Now that Skype is a "Windows App," it doesn't have a shortcut or exe anywhere that I can find to add to my Startup folder. I tried to give myself... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bellamira, Mar 20, 2020.

1. I WANT Skype to open on startup but it doesn't

Now that Skype is a "Windows App," it doesn't have a shortcut or exe anywhere that I can find to add to my Startup folder. I tried to give myself permissions to the ProgramFiles/WindpwsApps folder to see if something is in there, but that does not seem to have worked and I still can't access that folder. Does anyone know how to get the Skype app to open on startup?

Windows 10 Enterprise v 1909

submitted by /u/bellamira
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bellamira, Mar 20, 2020

2. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Mar 20, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I WANT Skype to open on startup but it doesn't [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 20, 2020
  4. I WANT Skype to open on startup but it doesn't

Completely disable skype on startup?

Hi,

To help us determine the troubleshooting steps to resolve your Skype startup concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• What is the make and model of the device that you're using to log in?
    • Are you trying to log in on Skype or on Skype preview?
    • Which Skype application is running on your initial startup?

We're looking forward to your response. Tagged as pending on customer.

Darwin Dim, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

I WANT Skype to open on startup but it doesn't

1. I WANT Skype to open on startup but it doesn't - Similar Threads - Skype open startup

2. Explorer.exe doesn't open at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer.exe doesn't open at startup: Every time I login to my Windows account, the only thing open is Command Prompt where I have to manually open Explorer by myself. It is a mild inconvenience, but I was hoping to find a fix for it. Prior to this, I received an error message from Windows Script Host telling...
  3. Startup repair tool doesn't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup repair tool doesn't open: I'm trying to solve a problem while initiating Windows but when I try to use the ISO file in one USB device to boot it appears the following error : RECOVERY Your PC needs to be repaired The boot Configuration Data doesn't contain valid information for an operating system....
  4. I don't want Skype for Business

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't want Skype for Business: Since my Windows 10 desktop computer is a home computer, I do I uninstall Skype for Business? I uninstalled the regular Skype software shortly after I started using my new HP Desktop that came with Windows 10 pre-installed. Office was not included with Windows 10, so I...
  5. Skype, no taskbar icon notification on startup.(open, minimize, works)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype, no taskbar icon notification on startup.(open, minimize, works): Hello, Latest Skype versions on my computer behaves weird, Skype taskbar notification icon works not same as it was before with Skype7 on event when new message arrives. OS: Windows 10, x64, v1607. APP: Skype 8.50.0.38 (same behavior was with previous version too) Images:...
  6. completely disable skype on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    completely disable skype on startup: I don't want to use skype and certainly don't want it to startup along with windows. And dare I even ask how I can disable the auto startup? BTW, Satya tera gaan mein haathi ka itta bada lund....
  7. Skype will not open

Skype will not open: Skype 8.34 will not open on my friend's new HP EliteBook 840 G5 Windows 10 v. 1803 have downloaded it, uninstalled, removed from registry, downloaded again, installed, but will NOT open or run 122606
  8. Skype will not open

in Windows 10 Support
    Skype will not open: Skype 8.34 will not open on my friend's new HP EliteBook 840 G5 have downloaded it, uninstalled, removed from registry, downloaded again, installed, but will NOT open or run 122606
  9. Skype won't startup automatically

Skype won't startup automatically: I've looked over the internet kind of but none of the answers worked. I've been trying to find a way so my skype will startup automatically but I couldn't. So hopefully I find the answer here. Sincerely, Jeff Tiki...
  10. disable skype startup

disable skype startup: I think this started with the new november build, but skype seems to be autostarting, even though I have not installed it. the process is called microsoft skype. how can I disable this process, so it won't start up every time I boot? any other unneeded windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ow to have skyp open at windows start up