Windows 10: I Want Splitter MP4 Without Re-Encode

Discus and support I Want Splitter MP4 Without Re-Encode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Example : I Have 1 Hours Video But I Need First 30 Mins Only But I Can't Find What Programs Can do This. I Need to Copy Everthing From Original Video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gunzorla, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Gunzorla Win User

I Want Splitter MP4 Without Re-Encode

Example : I Have 1 Hours Video But I Need First 30 Mins Only But I Can't Find What Programs Can do This. I Need to Copy Everthing From Original Video

Any Help ?

:)

Gunzorla, Oct 15, 2016
  2. agent-154 Win User

Why does Zune try to convert a movie when putting it on my phone?

I realize this, though that doesn't solve my problem. I want to be able to encode a bunch of files to move on/off my phone as I please without having to re-encode them every time I want to put it on my phone. The phone is technically capable of playing
    H.264 MP4 files, so why isn't it playing mine? Even the one I made that's baseline profile, level1, with 100kbps won't go on there without converting.

agent-154, Oct 15, 2016
  3. Silent movie!

I don't know what you're using.

I use ImToo DVD to 3GP Encoder, and I can control the resolution, the camera angle, the subtitle, bitrate, audio track, etc. from there. So I can encode to the correct size, with subtitles (if I want) or different language track. I can encode to 3GP, MP4
    or AVI if I choose and use fixed bitrate or VBR.

Xilisoft also offers some DVD to MP4 converters that work well.

If you're planning on converting several DVDs then I suggest you invest in a DVD to MP4 converter, they're not that expensive and make the task of encoding that much simpler.

el_loco---01, Oct 15, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Oct 15, 2016
Thema:

1. I Want Splitter MP4 Without Re-Encode - Similar Threads - Splitter MP4 Without

2. How to re-allow adobe media encoder to access onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to re-allow adobe media encoder to access onedrive: When I installed adobe media encoder, I was having issues with it taking up download speed on my limited network, though the need for download speed has passed, I had disallowed it to access Onedrive. it has had the affect of not allowing projects to encode through adobe's...
  3. Ethernet Splitter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Splitter: I recently acquired a new Modem from Cox which I should call a Modem/Router since the router is an integral part of the unit. The problem is that it only has two ports for Ethernet cables and I need three, all desktops So, what did I do? I went out and bought an RJ45 Ethernet...
  4. hmdi splitter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hmdi splitter: Hi so i bought a hdmi splitter to connect dual monitors to my laptop.but when i connect everything the monitors just duplicate as 1 and my laptop is the mainand in the display settings it only shows it detected only 2 displaysany tips on how to have a laptop with dual...
  5. Do I need a splitter?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I need a splitter?: I bought a usb headset that has a mic attached to it. Do I need a usb splitter to talk and hear? submitted by /u/Sto_rmo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ml4bfq/do_i_need_a_splitter/
  6. Can I use my headphone and built-in mic without a splitter?

Can I use my headphone and built-in mic without a splitter?: Hey guys! I recently got a PowerA Pikachu headset which comes with a mic but the cord didn’t come with a splitter. I’d rather avoid buying one but I’d really like to use the mic with the headset. Is there a way I can use the attached mic without a splitter? submitted by...
  7. Fan splitter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fan splitter: Is it safe to use fan spitter through motherboard? Btw my motherboard is gigabyte h110m-ds2 My specs : Windows 10 pro Intel i7 8gb ram ddr4 Geforce gtx 960 4gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-splitter/4d8feb26-b760-4e4e-878d-ad03a3b4b2a3
  8. headphone splitter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    headphone splitter: my pc has two ports for mic and speakers. they have been working fine till yesterday. whenever my audio jack is in i can hear but when my mic jack is also in i cant hear anything. i went to control panel to see what was wrong and whenever the mic was in it didn't register the...
  9. HDMI Splitter?

HDMI Splitter?: Hello! so i dont know if anybody can help, if its a windows thing or hardware but ive got a couple more 1080p monitors on the way to setup triples and i ordered a hdmi splitter to connect them all to one port but ive just gone to test it on some monitors ive got at home and...
  10. Software To Re-Encode Videos And Keep Codec?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software To Re-Encode Videos And Keep Codec?: Hello all, Does anyone know of a software that will convert my videos to the same codecs to keep the same quality? I'm having an issue uploading them to the cloud. A re-encode does the trick but, the issue is software limitations. With Format Factory Freetime software it...