Windows 10: I want Steam to ignore Linux/SteamOS games.

Discus and support I want Steam to ignore Linux/SteamOS games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Read the title, Is there any way I can do this? I prefer Ubuntu 14.04 to Windows anything other than XP. I have a Dual Boot setup with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jpsouth, Nov 8, 2015.

1. jpsouth Win User

I want Steam to ignore Linux/SteamOS games.

Read the title,

Is there any way I can do this?

I prefer Ubuntu 14.04 to Windows anything other than XP.

I have a Dual Boot setup with Windows 10 and Ubuntu 14.04 and I would rather use my Ubuntu boot to play games, but most new games aren't compatible immediately with Wine.

Is there any way I can ignore games on Steam that I am able to/have installed on Ubuntu?

Regards in advance.

:)

jpsouth, Nov 8, 2015

2. Steam Machine Windows help

Just got a Steam Machine, and don't care to much for SteamOS, wanting to know the method to delete SteamOS and install Windows on it. Thank you in advance

Sebastian2371, Nov 8, 2015
  3. what is your favorite...??

Debian GNU/Linux 8.2 "Jessie" released September 5th, 2015

if you're looking to get in SteamOs you better get Debian

since SteamOS is based on Debian

Back From The Dead, Nov 8, 2015
  4. MrNeeds Win User

You can sort them into categories, but I don't think you can sort them from OS playability, the problem with this method is that you have to go to the store page to find out if it works on Linux or not *Sad

MrNeeds, Nov 9, 2015
Thema:

1. I want Steam to ignore Linux/SteamOS games. - Similar Threads - Steam ignore Linux

2. I want to use my old HDD Drive F:Drive for game storage steam games mainly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to use my old HDD Drive F:Drive for game storage steam games mainly: I have three drives on my PC, my SSD C:Drive has windows installed, photos, steam games and all etc,My D:Drive System Reserved for windows updates and finallymy old HDD F:Drive: with 930GB used to have all my steam games and other applications, windows photos, docs etc, it...
  3. I want to use my old HDD Drive F:Drive for game storage steam games mainly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to use my old HDD Drive F:Drive for game storage steam games mainly: I have three drives on my PC, my SSD C:Drive has windows installed, photos, steam games and all etc,My D:Drive System Reserved for windows updates and finallymy old HDD F:Drive: with 930GB used to have all my steam games and other applications, windows photos, docs etc, it...
  4. I want to use my old HDD Drive F:Drive for game storage steam games mainly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Steam Games Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Games Crashing: Hi! Can anyone help me? My steam games keep crashing mid game randomly. I only have steam, OBS streaming, and a browser open. Even when I have just steam and a browser open my the same problem occurs. I have a Nvidia RTX 4090, AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor, and 64GB of...
  6. Steam Games Crashing

Steam Games Crashing: Hi! Can anyone help me? My steam games keep crashing mid game randomly. I only have steam, OBS streaming, and a browser open. Even when I have just steam and a browser open my the same problem occurs. I have a Nvidia RTX 4090, AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor, and 64GB of...
  7. Blocked Steam games?

Blocked Steam games?: After latest update, windows blocked my steam game for no reason? Why do you do that? and how can i disable that fucikng stupid and useless feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-steam-games/5c7d367f-06b4-44af-b0a1-860334c9d019
  8. Problem with a game on steam.

Problem with a game on steam.: I've been trying to play Hearts of Iron IV on steam recently and it's given me a "Steam runtime communication error." I've followed many steps given to me by Paradox Interactive support the company that owns HOI4 and our final "diagnostic" was making a new user profile on...
  9. A steam game issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A steam game issue: Hello dear commnuity hub. My game, ''left 4 dead 2'' is crashing in mid game or starting loading screen or somewhere when in the game. Probably due of lots of addons and i did these steps for solving my problem: 1. I did reset to ''download cache'' in my settings tab. 2....
  10. Steam games not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam games not launching: I decided to come back to civ 5, and when I press play, all that happens is a small box saying "checking for updates" comes up for a brief moment, followed by another box saying "Searching for steam game updates" again for a brief moment. Nothing happens after. This also...