Windows 10: i want take to remote acceses to windows support team for 3 time ...and 275 gb was over...

Discus and support i want take to remote acceses to windows support team for 3 time ...and 275 gb was over... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i was take to remote access to windows support team for 3 time ...and 275 gb data was over ..is it possible or i was hacked ? what did they do ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by harshavardhan7, Sep 7, 2019.

1. i want take to remote acceses to windows support team for 3 time ...and 275 gb was over...

i was take to remote access to windows support team for 3 time ...and 275 gb data was over ..is it possible or i was hacked ?

what did they do ? whether they hacked my date ?

:)

harshavardhan7, Sep 7, 2019

2. remote desktop

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please help me with the below details to understand your issue in a better way:

1. Are you using the Microsoft remote desktop app?

If you are using the Microsoft remote desktop app downloaded from
    Microsoft store then, I suggest you to follow the steps to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

If the issue still persists with the Microsoft remote desktop app, then you can contact the support team by going to the

link
    and scrolling down to the bottom and clicking on
    Microsoft remote desktop support under the Publisher info.

However, if you are using the Remote desktop connection, which comes pre-installed with Windows 10, then I suggest you to please post your question in the
    TechNet forum.

Hope it helps.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

i want take to remote acceses to windows support team for 3 time ...and 275 gb was over...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

i want take to remote acceses to windows support team for 3 time ...and 275 gb was over...

1. i want take to remote acceses to windows support team for 3 time ...and 275 gb was over... - Similar Threads - remote acceses support

2. Escalation Team support take

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Escalation Team support take: Hello, I just wanted to know how long it will take for Microsoft Escalation Team to help you because i've created an ticket 6 days ago and they said it would take 24 to 72 hours for them to email me but it's been 6 days and I still haven't gotten an email from their...
  3. Escalation Team support take

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Escalation Team support take: Hello, I just wanted to know how long it will take for Microsoft Escalation Team to help you because i've created an ticket 6 days ago and they said it would take 24 to 72 hours for them to email me but it's been 6 days and I still haven't gotten an email from their...
  4. Windows365 Support - No Response for over 3 days. This is paid enterprise support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows365 Support - No Response for over 3 days. This is paid enterprise support?: Hello- Can anyone help here? I've purchased Windows365 for employees to utilize and am now unable to use it due to an "Unknown Error" with Windows Hello. I opened a ticket over 3 days ago and have yet to hear back. Hasn't even been assigned to an agent.Is this what businesses...
  5. Windows365 Support - No Response for over 3 days. This is paid enterprise support?

Windows365 Support - No Response for over 3 days. This is paid enterprise support?: Hello- Can anyone help here? I've purchased Windows365 for employees to utilize and am now unable to use it due to an "Unknown Error" with Windows Hello. I opened a ticket over 3 days ago and have yet to hear back. Hasn't even been assigned to an agent.Is this what businesses...
  6. support team

in Windows 10 Gaming
    support team: How do I contact the online support team? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-team/7a1fbf80-24aa-4338-8933-5621851641fb
  7. support team

support team: How do I contact the online support team? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-team/7a1fbf80-24aa-4338-8933-5621851641fb
  8. support team

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How i can i take help from support team

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How i can i take help from support team: my windows are expired and i have purchased a product key from actsoftware.net but it dint work what to do and how to proceed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-i-take-help-from-support-team/5f684ce2-b17b-47c3-a1d7-4d7f932ef764
  10. i want to thank the Microsoft Support team.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i want to thank the Microsoft Support team.: This isn't really a question nor a discussion, but I thought it would be good to post something regarding the issues I've been having and how Microsoft's team reacted.If I may, I'd like to explain the situation first. I've been having issues for the last few months with my...