Windows 10: I WANT THE HACKING DEVELOPERS TO REMOVE THEM SELVES FROM MY PRIVATE HOME LAPTOP I AM NOT IN...

Discus and support I WANT THE HACKING DEVELOPERS TO REMOVE THEM SELVES FROM MY PRIVATE HOME LAPTOP I AM NOT IN... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I AM PRIVATEHOME USER AND DEVELOPERS HAVE HACKED ADN CHANGED MY SETTINGS I WANT TO WIPE MY ENTIRE HARDRIVE I HAVE a terabit and I want it all deleted... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WHATTHEFUK, Jul 8, 2018.

1. I WANT THE HACKING DEVELOPERS TO REMOVE THEM SELVES FROM MY PRIVATE HOME LAPTOP I AM NOT IN...

I AM PRIVATEHOME USER AND DEVELOPERS HAVE HACKED ADN CHANGED MY SETTINGS I WANT TO WIPE MY ENTIRE HARDRIVE I HAVE a terabit and I want it all deleted they ruined my Lenovo I paid 80 bucks to get the original software that is for this machine

:)

WHATTHEFUK, Jul 8, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jul 8, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

I WANT THE HACKING DEVELOPERS TO REMOVE THEM SELVES FROM MY PRIVATE HOME LAPTOP I AM NOT IN...

n-ster, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

I WANT THE HACKING DEVELOPERS TO REMOVE THEM SELVES FROM MY PRIVATE HOME LAPTOP I AM NOT IN...

1. I WANT THE HACKING DEVELOPERS TO REMOVE THEM SELVES FROM MY PRIVATE HOME LAPTOP I AM NOT IN... - Similar Threads - HACKING DEVELOPERS REMOVE

2. Am I Hacked?!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I Hacked?!?: Someone has hacked my Gaming Laptop I believe. I play the game called Fortnite a lot and I’ve noticed people trying to log onto my account. Very suspicious on my account. And my performance of my laptop has decreased drastically and have many processes like taskmanagerhost...
  3. Am I Hacked?!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I Hacked?!?: Someone has hacked my Gaming Laptop I believe. I play the game called Fortnite a lot and I’ve noticed people trying to log onto my account. Very suspicious on my account. And my performance of my laptop has decreased drastically and have many processes like taskmanagerhost...
  4. I want to eliminate my administrator account on this laptop private computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to eliminate my administrator account on this laptop private computer.: I would like to eliminate my administrator account on this one and only private laptop computer. it was created when i didnt understand what it was used for....
  5. I want to eliminate my administrator account on this laptop private computer.

I want to eliminate my administrator account on this laptop private computer.: I would like to eliminate my administrator account on this one and only private laptop computer. it was created when i didnt understand what it was used for....
  6. Am I hacked?

Am I hacked?: I have a blue screen on log in that only displays the time and date. When I try to right click or enter to enter my password, it doesn’t work… it keeps me at the blue background time and date screen. I tried to restart my pc several times. Replugging the power cord, holding...
  7. Am I hacked?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Am I hacked?: I have a blue screen on log in that only displays the time and date. When I try to right click or enter to enter my password, it doesn’t work… it keeps me at the blue background time and date screen. I tried to restart my pc several times. Replugging the power cord, holding...
  8. Am I hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Am I hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Am I hacked?: Sometimes when I watch videos on streaming channels YouTube, Amazon Prime Video a frame of a person's live desktop camara will appear for half a second. The times it has happen It's an actual person sitting in front of their computer.I would rewind what I'm watching to see if...
  10. Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind?

Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind?: I keep having to rewrite this because I get carried away with including details. Here are the hard facts:I discovered that a phone that was put up in storage has been the culprit for not only remotely accessing my router, but taking over complete control over my home...