Windows 10: I want the key with my brother

Discus and support I want the key with my brother in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; your computer is locked and I dont remember my recovery key So I need help how can recover... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Margarin Frias-384, Apr 21, 2021.

1. I want the key with my brother

your computer is locked and I dont remember my recovery key So I need help how can recover

:)

Margarin Frias-384, Apr 21, 2021
  2. PiKo Win User

Brother Printer exists & works, but won't "Install" - Why?

Check whether I understood you well.
    First try: Add new printer, Windows finds printer and loads its own drivers/programme automatically. It wprks but not with the Brother drivers.
    Second try: Brother package: failed
    I suggest a third try: Add new printer; the printer that I wanted is not listed; continue and see of your model is listed. in the list of printers.
    I had difficulties with setting up another Brother printer, and the third try solved it.

3. Brother Laser Thinks it's a Brother InkJet

I would suggest posting in the Brother printer forum.

Your odds of getting a solution on the issues with those specific printers are probably greater there.

OldNavyGuy, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Ernie San Win User

I want the key with my brother

Brother MFC6800 does not wake up from sleep

Hello Sol,

To resolve the printer issue, we recommend to check this
    link

You may also try to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver, here are the steps below:

• Press Windows key +
      X and select Device Manager.

• Search for Printer Drivers and expand it.

• Right click on the Printer Drivers
      and select Uninstall.

If all else fails, we suggest to contact Brothers Solutions support
    here

Keep us posted.

Regards.

Ernie San, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

I want the key with my brother

1. I want the key with my brother - Similar Threads - key brother

2. Keyboard key stuck not physically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard key stuck not physically: As I'm using Asus R558U model, at first "numpad 8" key stuck, not physically as mentioned and then "numpad 6" and now the "Up" key is keep hitting many times while playing games or using browser or anything. Only "esc" key works for a second and at another second its keep...
  3. Keyboard key stuck not physically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard key stuck not physically: As I'm using Asus R558U model, at first "numpad 8" key stuck, not physically as mentioned and then "numpad 6" and now the "Up" key is keep hitting many times while playing games or using browser or anything. Only "esc" key works for a second and at another second its keep...
  4. Alt key seems to get stuck since latest update (19042.985)

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt key seems to get stuck since latest update (19042.985): Since the latest Windows update (build 19042.985, version number 20H2) yesterday, I have had the same problem happen on two different computers. In both cases, the Alt key seems to get stuck so that, for instance, when I press Esc, I end up cycling through my windows and when...
  5. Left Alt and Windows keys are swapped on my laptop

Left Alt and Windows keys are swapped on my laptop: So the title is basically my problem. The left alt key and the windows key are swapped. I have no idea how this came to be and I really do not know how to fix this. Any help would be great.Edit: I tried using the on-screen keyboard and the functions are still the same. They...
  6. Keyboard randomly acts as if a key that I only tapped for a second is being held down until...

Keyboard randomly acts as if a key that I only tapped for a second is being held down until...: NOT HARDWARE******Razer Blackwidow V3randomly while using the keyboard, any key I press will act as if it is being pressed continuously, and once I press that key again it will stop. For example, I will be playing a game and I will tap "S" for 1 second to move backward...
  7. how can i know my windows 10 product keys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how can i know my windows 10 product keys: i am really having a really issue trying to update my pc back to windows 10,as i cant really figure my product key anymore* Moved from Research/Eyes First...
  8. Ctrl key acts as if it's stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl key acts as if it's stuck: It doesn't happen until a few seconds after I log into my profile.Then it's stuck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctrl-key-acts-as-if-its-stuck/a4130b80-fbb9-48a3-8377-44f5f9248e24
  9. How to install wimdows 8 without product key or usb stick.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install wimdows 8 without product key or usb stick.: I want windows 8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-wimdows-8-without-product-key-or/8a9922b1-e3df-4ebb-ae83-89e89c007d9f
  10. get activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    get activation key: my pc manufacture is hawlett-packard.my windows is inactive. how can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-activation-key/70624d85-4926-4ccf-aee1-cbefb7a61960