Windows 10: I want the key with my brother

Discus and support I want the key with my brother in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; your computer is locked and I dont remember my recovery key So I need help how can recover... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Margarin Frias-384, Apr 21, 2021.

1. I want the key with my brother

your computer is locked and I dont remember my recovery key So I need help how can recover

:)

Margarin Frias-384, Apr 21, 2021
  2. PiKo Win User

Brother Printer exists & works, but won't "Install" - Why?

Check whether I understood you well.
    First try: Add new printer, Windows finds printer and loads its own drivers/programme automatically. It wprks but not with the Brother drivers.
    Second try: Brother package: failed
    I suggest a third try: Add new printer; the printer that I wanted is not listed; continue and see of your model is listed. in the list of printers.
    I had difficulties with setting up another Brother printer, and the third try solved it.

3. Brother Laser Thinks it's a Brother InkJet

I would suggest posting in the Brother printer forum.

Your odds of getting a solution on the issues with those specific printers are probably greater there.

OldNavyGuy, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Ernie San Win User

I want the key with my brother

Brother MFC6800 does not wake up from sleep

Hello Sol,

To resolve the printer issue, we recommend to check this
    link

You may also try to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver, here are the steps below:

• Press Windows key +
      X and select Device Manager.

• Search for Printer Drivers and expand it.

• Right click on the Printer Drivers
      and select Uninstall.

If all else fails, we suggest to contact Brothers Solutions support
    here

Keep us posted.

Regards.

Ernie San, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

I want the key with my brother

1. I want the key with my brother - Similar Threads - key brother

2. Caps lock/num lock key visual notification not turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock/num lock key visual notification not turning off: This started when i was typing someting so maybe it's a key combination. I've tried pretty much everything to turn it off except go into the registry because i'm not comfortable with messing with that, I'm on a windows 11 desktop with an HP motherboard, a rtx 3060 and a intel...
  3. Caps lock/num lock key visual notification not turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps lock/num lock key visual notification not turning off: This started when i was typing someting so maybe it's a key combination. I've tried pretty much everything to turn it off except go into the registry because i'm not comfortable with messing with that, I'm on a windows 11 desktop with an HP motherboard, a rtx 3060 and a intel...
  4. Transferring Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Product Key: Hi there,I got a Microsoft product key in 2019 when I got new laptop starting university. I have now finished university and I have just gotten a new laptop and wish to tranfer this product key across. However, I cannot login to see the product key as I initially used my...
  5. Transferring Product Key

Transferring Product Key: Hi there,I got a Microsoft product key in 2019 when I got new laptop starting university. I have now finished university and I have just gotten a new laptop and wish to tranfer this product key across. However, I cannot login to see the product key as I initially used my...
  6. Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.: When i put the code in, it says that the key doesn’t work and at the end it says 0xc0000022.What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation-key-does-not-work/d474ee44-666d-4a71-80c6-6ec2e490e2b2
  7. Illegal product key for windows 11 pro workstation was used by my brother. But I want to go...

Illegal product key for windows 11 pro workstation was used by my brother. But I want to go...: My laptop originally had Windows 11 Home single language in it licenced.My brother got an activation key from a lame "website". It worked. Now Windows 11 Pro for Workstation is in my laptop. It isn't activated properly or something like that because it wasn't licenced.How do...
  8. Illegal product key for windows 11 pro workstation was used by my brother. But I want to go...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Illegal product key for windows 11 pro workstation was used by my brother. But I want to go...: My laptop originally had Windows 11 Home single language in it licenced.My brother got an activation key from a lame "website". It worked. Now Windows 11 Pro for Workstation is in my laptop. It isn't activated properly or something like that because it wasn't licenced.How do...
  9. cant fi lost my original key linked on my devics my brother stupidy used wrong product key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant fi lost my original key linked on my devics my brother stupidy used wrong product key...: tried all method to find my original key so if microsoft sent my original key that would be a great help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-fi-lost-my-original-key-linked-on-my-devics/6157aeab-d305-420f-81c3-9c5d95e02bf3
  10. cant fi lost my original key linked on my devics my brother stupidy used wrong product key...

cant fi lost my original key linked on my devics my brother stupidy used wrong product key...: tried all method to find my original key so if microsoft sent my original key that would be a great help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-fi-lost-my-original-key-linked-on-my-devics/6157aeab-d305-420f-81c3-9c5d95e02bf3