Windows 10: I want the key with my brother

Discus and support I want the key with my brother in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; your computer is locked and I dont remember my recovery key So I need help how can recover... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Margarin Frias-384, Apr 21, 2021.

1. I want the key with my brother

your computer is locked and I dont remember my recovery key So I need help how can recover

:)

Margarin Frias-384, Apr 21, 2021
  2. PiKo Win User

Brother Printer exists & works, but won't "Install" - Why?

Check whether I understood you well.
    First try: Add new printer, Windows finds printer and loads its own drivers/programme automatically. It wprks but not with the Brother drivers.
    Second try: Brother package: failed
    I suggest a third try: Add new printer; the printer that I wanted is not listed; continue and see of your model is listed. in the list of printers.
    I had difficulties with setting up another Brother printer, and the third try solved it.

3. Brother Laser Thinks it's a Brother InkJet

I would suggest posting in the Brother printer forum.

Your odds of getting a solution on the issues with those specific printers are probably greater there.

OldNavyGuy, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Ernie San Win User

I want the key with my brother

Brother MFC6800 does not wake up from sleep

Hello Sol,

To resolve the printer issue, we recommend to check this
    link

You may also try to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver, here are the steps below:

• Press Windows key +
      X and select Device Manager.

• Search for Printer Drivers and expand it.

• Right click on the Printer Drivers
      and select Uninstall.

If all else fails, we suggest to contact Brothers Solutions support
    here

Keep us posted.

Regards.

Ernie San, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

I want the key with my brother

1. I want the key with my brother - Similar Threads - key brother

2. Product Key and Windows version mismatch issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key and Windows version mismatch issues: I recently acquired a Windows 10 Pro key, and used it when I reinstalled Windows. It correctly installed Windows 10 Pro, but after installation, Settings indicates that windows is not activated and the troubleshooter states that the key is for Windows 10 Home. How do I...
  3. Where to buy product key for already installed un-activated OS

Where to buy product key for already installed un-activated OS: I originally bought a PC pre-built, I had a product key with the computer specifically for Windows 10 Pro, but then sold the motherboard of this prebuilt computer to a person I do not talk with anymore and reinstalled windows onto a new M.2 I put in my almost completely...
  4. Windows product key won't activate - Limit Reached

Windows product key won't activate - Limit Reached: HiI have a product key I purchased for windows 7 Pro back in 2010. I've been a Mac user for many years since then and have recently returned to Windows. I built a new PC and did a clean install of windows 10 using my existing product key, which worked perfectly. I then...
  5. Can't boot computer unless my BitLocker Key is typed in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't boot computer unless my BitLocker Key is typed in: I don't remember turning on BitLocker for my laptop and now all of a sudden my computer won't boot unless I have my key. I tried searching it up in my Microsoft account but there was no hope. I have a lot of important files on my drive is there any way Microsoft can look up...
  6. Lost Windows ISO and license key.

Lost Windows ISO and license key.: I purchased Windows digital yesterday to install on iMac thru Bootcamp. This morning in attempting the install, an old Parallels intercepted the windows install and locked up bootcamp and my entire computer. Two hours with Apple tech, no go.! Total wipe needed in Apple...
  7. Function keys keep reverting to media keys!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Function keys keep reverting to media keys!: My laptop running windows 10 keeps reverting somehow to F1-F12 keys using their media functions. I know how to change them back with BIOS on reboot but it's causing real problems mainly because F2 is a common hotkey in my work software and it's media function is to toggle...
  8. Attempting To Retrieve Lost Windows Product Key

Attempting To Retrieve Lost Windows Product Key: On June 13th 2020 I purchased windows 10 Home Addition. I can see the purchase on the microsoft store and I know I received a blue box containing my key.My very smart brain did not take a photo of this box and I'm struggling to find the physical key. On...
  9. Do not alter this registry key FSIASleepTimeInMs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do not alter this registry key FSIASleepTimeInMs: Never remove alter or touch this registry Key.Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer"FSIASleepTimeInMs"=dword:0000ea60 its actually set to 60000.i was messing around found out this registry key turns off Windows defender/ Ransomware...
  10. Power management is missing THOUGH I made a proper key!

in Windows 10 Support
    Power management is missing THOUGH I made a proper key!: I made a key in the proper place in the reg. editor as my screenprint shows, still it`s missing! I REALLY don't want to do a clean install for this issue, the only annoying thing is that I must push the power button when I want to wake it up. Strange things always happen when...