Windows 10: I want the option to use WINDOWS 10 I hate 11!~
Discus and support I want the option to use WINDOWS 10 I hate 11!~ in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased a new computer loaded with WIndows 11. It is trash! MS needs to provide its long term users with the option to install Window's 10 I am not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ebayershyguy, Nov 30, 2022.
Thema:
I want the option to use WINDOWS 10 I hate 11!~
Loading...
-
I want the option to use WINDOWS 10 I hate 11!~ - Similar Threads - option hate
-
Microsoft Makes Bing and Store Suggestions Optional in Windows 11 Search Worldwide
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Makes Bing and Store Suggestions Optional in Windows 11 Search Worldwide: Microsoft has issued an optional update for Windows 11 which enables users to prevent web-based Bing results and listings from the Microsoft Store appearing in the built-in search tool, as part of the KB5120998 update. This feature, which Microsoft had already been obliged... -
Microsoft Tests Cloud Rebuild Recovery Option in Windows 11 Insider Builds
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Tests Cloud Rebuild Recovery Option in Windows 11 Insider Builds: Microsoft is testing a new Cloud Rebuild recovery option in the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) on Windows 11. This was identified through strings found in recent Insider builds by XenoPanther and reported by PureInfoTech. The feature appears under Advanced Options in... -
Migrate option is grayed out in VMware vCenter [Fix]
in Windows 10 NewsMigrate option is grayed out in VMware vCenter [Fix]: [ATTACH]If the Migrate option is grayed out for a virtual machine in VMware, you won’t be able to move the VM to another host or datastore. This issue usually occurs in VMware vCenter when the VM is stuck in a protected or restricted state after a previous operation.... -
I want the option to use WINDOWS 10 I hate 11!~
in Windows 10 Software and AppsI want the option to use WINDOWS 10 I hate 11!~: I purchased a new computer loaded with WIndows 11. It is trash! MS needs to provide its long term users with the option to install Window's 10 I am not a newbie and have used windows for over 20 years, Windows 11 sucks and should be rolled back. Most things I used to do with... -
GIVE ME STOP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, I HATE THIS!!
in Windows 10 GamingGIVE ME STOP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, I HATE THIS!!: I hate windows 10 update cause every time they update I need to uninstall and install back my software settings ex: Razer Synapse I always get mic problems after windows updates and it always takes time to fix this why don't u people try to fix this or just give me stop... -
GIVE ME STOP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, I HATE THIS!!
in Windows 10 Software and AppsGIVE ME STOP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, I HATE THIS!!: I hate windows 10 update cause every time they update I need to uninstall and install back my software settings ex: Razer Synapse I always get mic problems after windows updates and it always takes time to fix this why don't u people try to fix this or just give me stop... -
GIVE ME STOP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, I HATE THIS!!
in Windows 10 Installation and UpgradeGIVE ME STOP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, I HATE THIS!!: I hate windows 10 update cause every time they update I need to uninstall and install back my software settings ex: Razer Synapse I always get mic problems after windows updates and it always takes time to fix this why don't u people try to fix this or just give me stop... -
Hate That Windows Took Away The Option to Not Group Taskbar Buttons Together
in Windows 10 GamingHate That Windows Took Away The Option to Not Group Taskbar Buttons Together: I never liked taskbar buttons being combined, thought it seems to save space it messes up the workflow which is what Windows is so-called about.Is there a Way to Uncombine Taskbar Buttons? I don't need them combined.Instructions are here:How to use the taskbar in Windows 11If... -
Hate That Windows Took Away The Option to Not Group Taskbar Buttons Together
in Windows 10 Software and AppsHate That Windows Took Away The Option to Not Group Taskbar Buttons Together: I never liked taskbar buttons being combined, thought it seems to save space it messes up the workflow which is what Windows is so-called about.Is there a Way to Uncombine Taskbar Buttons? I don't need them combined.Instructions are here:How to use the taskbar in Windows 11If...