Windows 10: I want the PC saving automatically.....

Discus and support I want the PC saving automatically..... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want the PC saving automatically after 5 minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by simondraiblate, Jul 17, 2019.

1. I want the PC saving automatically.....

I want the PC saving automatically after 5 minutes

:)

simondraiblate, Jul 17, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 17, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile I want the PC saving automatically..... :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jul 17, 2019
  4. I want the PC saving automatically.....

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

I want the PC saving automatically.....

1. I want the PC saving automatically..... - Similar Threads - saving automatically

2. automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore: Hi.till recent, i was able to push the print screen button on my pc to take a full screen screenshot of the window and all of my screenshots saved into my Picture >Screenshots folder automatically. But I think due to the recent updates, whenever I press the print screen...
  3. automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore: Hi.till recent, i was able to push the print screen button on my pc to take a full screen screenshot of the window and all of my screenshots saved into my Picture >Screenshots folder automatically. But I think due to the recent updates, whenever I press the print screen...
  4. Screenshots Are Not Being Automatically Saved To Dropbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots Are Not Being Automatically Saved To Dropbox: I am using Windows 11 Lenovo Ideapad 1i. I have set my Dropbox preferences to ensure that screenshots are shared with Dropbox. I click my Screenshots folder, and I see nothing there. On my last laptop, all I had to do was press prtsc and the screenshot automatically went to...
  5. Screenshots Are Not Being Automatically Saved To Dropbox

Screenshots Are Not Being Automatically Saved To Dropbox: I am using Windows 11 Lenovo Ideapad 1i. I have set my Dropbox preferences to ensure that screenshots are shared with Dropbox. I click my Screenshots folder, and I see nothing there. On my last laptop, all I had to do was press prtsc and the screenshot automatically went to...
  6. How to remove saved username from Microsoft which comes automatically in cmd.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove saved username from Microsoft which comes automatically in cmd.: When I installed window and put my Microsoft account in it an user name come automatically in cmd pad which username I don't want. Where it is saved I want remove it. And how is can put the user name which I want in CMD pad automatically when I install windows and put...
  7. How to remove saved username from Microsoft which comes automatically in cmd.

How to remove saved username from Microsoft which comes automatically in cmd.: When I installed window and put my Microsoft account in it an user name come automatically in cmd pad which username I don't want. Where it is saved I want remove it. And how is can put the user name which I want in CMD pad automatically when I install windows and put...
  8. How to turn of the notification on "Turn on Windows Backup. Automatically save your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn of the notification on "Turn on Windows Backup. Automatically save your...: Hi there,As we are not using the OneDrive backup, we receive this pops up notification now and then - "Turn on Windows Backup. Automatically save your Desktop, Documents, and Pictures to OneDrive so you can keep them protected and access them from anywhere.".See below.How to...
  9. How to turn of the notification on "Turn on Windows Backup. Automatically save your...

How to turn of the notification on "Turn on Windows Backup. Automatically save your...: Hi there,As we are not using the OneDrive backup, we receive this pops up notification now and then - "Turn on Windows Backup. Automatically save your Desktop, Documents, and Pictures to OneDrive so you can keep them protected and access them from anywhere.".See below.How to...
  10. How to turn of the notification on "Turn on Windows Backup. Automatically save your...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade