Windows 10: I want the windows 11 update but i am not able to update the windows update of version 20H2.

Discus and support I want the windows 11 update but i am not able to update the windows update of version 20H2. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i wanna keep my data but still update please find me a wayWhenever i try to update i get error code 0xc0000005 i tried everything including scanning in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnupamaKM, Jan 19, 2022.

1. AnupamaKM Win User

I want the windows 11 update but i am not able to update the windows update of version 20H2.

i wanna keep my data but still update please find me a wayWhenever i try to update i get error code 0xc0000005 i tried everything including scanning in windows command prompt for corrupted files i tried 1000 of ways to do it but none worked for me please try and find a way please.

:)

AnupamaKM, Jan 19, 2022
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. Windows updates...

Oh. Your "Registry" must have gotten screwed up FLY3R. If for some reason you couldn't download your updates I suppose you could go to the update site, and run throught the steps 'till it fails activation. Then you could go up to "Tools > Manage Add ons > then disable "Windows Genuine Advatage Validation Tool." Of course you should only use this method if you are having problems updating your legitamate copy of Windows XP. Perhaps do to a corrupted piece of software? *Smile I want the windows 11 update but i am not able to update the windows update of version 20H2. :)

Thermopylae_480, Jan 19, 2022
  4. bigscale Win User

I want the windows 11 update but i am not able to update the windows update of version 20H2.

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

1. I want the windows 11 update but i am not able to update the windows update of version 20H2. - Similar Threads - update able update

2. I want the windows 11 update but i am not able to update the windows update of version 20H2.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want the windows 11 update but i am not able to update the windows update of version 20H2.: i wanna keep my data but still update please find me a wayWhenever i try to update i get error code 0xc0000005 i tried everything including scanning in windows command prompt for corrupted files i tried 1000 of ways to do it but none worked for me please try and find a way...
  3. I want the windows 11 update but i am not able to update the windows update of version 20H2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want the windows 11 update but i am not able to update the windows update of version 20H2.: i wanna keep my data but still update please find me a wayWhenever i try to update i get error code 0xc0000005 i tried everything including scanning in windows command prompt for corrupted files i tried 1000 of ways to do it but none worked for me please try and find a way...
  4. I am not able to update to the latest version of windows 11 insider Build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to update to the latest version of windows 11 insider Build: Everything goes Normal and when it finally restarts to start again, instead getting lockscreen I get this message ":Your Windows Insider Build ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.... Stop code: SYSTEM...
  5. I am not able to update to the latest version of windows 11 insider Build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to update to the latest version of windows 11 insider Build: Everything goes Normal and when it finally restarts to start again, instead getting lockscreen I get this message ":Your Windows Insider Build ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.... Stop code: SYSTEM...
  6. Windows 10 is forcing me to update to version 20h2 I DON'T WANT TO UPDATE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is forcing me to update to version 20h2 I DON'T WANT TO UPDATE: A notification saying that my windows home build version (1909) support is over. Windows 10 20H2 is already downloaded in my pc and in the next reeboot the update begin. I don't want this version at all. I heard a lot of issues with it. Is there a way to deleted this version?...
  7. I am not able to update my Windows from 2004 version to 20H2

I am not able to update my Windows from 2004 version to 20H2: So, as you understood, I find it impossible for me to update my Windows from 2004 version to 20H2. I've tried updating from Settings. This has always led to BSOD with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGE_AREA sign and following error code, which I found in the update log in Settings:...
  8. I am not able to enable windows update

I am not able to enable windows update: I am facing issues with Microsoft store I am trying to download something It says I have windows update disabled and I am not able to download any thing and check for updates please help me out I have 3 videos zipped please see it and help me out link =...
  9. I am not able to update windows 10

I am not able to update windows 10: Don't know but i am not able to update windows 10 build 2004 help me to troubleshoot this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-update-windows-10/462e26f6-956d-47d1-800a-b225c33c2874
  10. I am not able to do windows update

I am not able to do windows update: When I try to do windows 10 update I am getting below message even though I have internet connection. Can anyone help me to fix this ? We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you have a cellular data or Wi-Fi connection and...