Windows 10: I want there to be no spacing between lines on a WordPad document

Discus and support I want there to be no spacing between lines on a WordPad document in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; trying to create a word document I’m unable to create a document with line spacing just like I’m currently typing on this questionaire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Butterfly87, Feb 9, 2019.

1. I want there to be no spacing between lines on a WordPad document

trying to create a word document

I’m unable to create a document with line spacing just like I’m currently

typing on this questionaire

:)

Butterfly87, Feb 9, 2019

2. Wordpad Line Spacing

How can I change the line spacing in Wordpad to normal single spacing?

Scarlett128, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Line spacing in wordpad

How do I change the line spacing in wordpad. I have changed the spacing from 1.5 to 1, but it still have a double space. I am using windows 10.

maria grace, Feb 9, 2019
  4. I want there to be no spacing between lines on a WordPad document

in wordpad how do you change line spacing

how do you change the line spacing in wordpad

JoyceMcQuestion, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

I want there to be no spacing between lines on a WordPad document

1. I want there to be no spacing between lines on a WordPad document - Similar Threads - spacing between lines

2. WordPad documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WordPad documents: Where do I find saved documents in WordPad? Moved from: Microsoft Education/ Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-documents/abb90273-51b5-4348-bf14-b9e8f14627b2
  3. Blank Wordpad document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blank Wordpad document: HELP! So I've recently been using Wordpad to complete my college coursework that is due to be submitted soon. I'd completed half of the coursework and saved it as normal before closing it. A couple of days later to my horror, I opened the file to see that all of the text...
  4. wordpad why double spaced between lines?

in Windows 10 Customization
    wordpad why double spaced between lines?: wordpad why douyble spaced btween lines? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-why-double-spaced-between-lines/72410944-7af4-4968-96f1-cb1e95b7d235
  5. WordPad line spacing questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WordPad line spacing questions: In Windows 10 I've been making documents with pictures in them using Word Pad. In all other versions of Windows I've used, doing that method would paste the picture where I want it either by Ctrl+V or or right clicking and Paste. But in this Windows 10 version it almost...
  6. WORDPAD DOCUMENT

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WORDPAD DOCUMENT: HOW CAN I EMAIL THE DOCUMENT I MADE IN WORDPAD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-document/d2ec3ac6-c4ba-425a-ad90-cb8bb0123709"
  7. Save a document in WordPad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Save a document in WordPad: WordPad will NOT let me save a document....I keep getting a message saying the name is not valid no matter what I try to name it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-a-document-in-wordpad/3ec3e6d2-8a72-40eb-8e04-f214344ca462
  8. Wordpad Line Spacing

Wordpad Line Spacing: How can I change the line spacing in Wordpad to normal single spacing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-line-spacing/7eadc8a8-1ca3-4ebd-b08e-c2a56c619425
  9. How to make single line & paragraph spacing the Wordpad default

How to make single line & paragraph spacing the Wordpad default: Can that be done? Since it's a setting, there must be registry entries for the defaults, right? 85499
  10. Wordpad wants to open with Word 2016 instead as a WordPad document

Wordpad wants to open with Word 2016 instead as a WordPad document: Wordpad wants to open with Word 2016 instead of as a WordPad document [img] [img] I'm setting up a new Dell Inspiron 15 (x64) laptop. Windows 10 Home (x64). And want to have WordPad to open as a WordPad document. --- The top of the document shows Word...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wordpad no spacing

2. no spacing

3. how to change line spacing in wordpad

4. no spacing in wordpad,
  5. how to change double spaceing to single in word pad,
  6. line spacing help with wordpad in windows 10,
  7. microsoft wordpad no spaces,
  8. wordpad single space,
  9. how do i single space wordpad,
  10. how to single space in word pad,
  11. single line spacing widows 10 wordpad,