Windows 10: i want these tiles to have the same color. but i don't wanna update windows.

Discus and support i want these tiles to have the same color. but i don't wanna update windows. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dannyparker123 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dannyparker123, Apr 3, 2021.

1. i want these tiles to have the same color. but i don't wanna update windows.

/u/dannyparker123, Apr 3, 2021
  2. steve108 Win User

Change color of tiles in Windows Start Menu?

Look at post #1 - nothing was said about blue or any other specific color *Smile We should be able to choose via M$ Windows without jumping through hoops.

steve108, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Aakster Win User
    Give Office 2016 Start Menu Tiles Colored Backgrounds

After upgrading to Office 2016, I have noticed that the start menu tiles lost their colorful backgrounds and were reverted back to the accent color. Here is how to fix that so the tiles have colored backgrounds.

This guide shows you go to go from this:
    Attachment 113103
    To this:
    Attachment 113105

Step 1
    Navigate to your Start Menu folder
    Typically can be found at: "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs"

Step 2
    Find the shortcut for one of the Office suite apps and rename it to anything you want.

Step 3
    Reopen the Start Menu, the page will refresh and the tile will now be colored (assuming you have pinned it on the front page)

Step 4 (Optional)
    Rename the shortcut back to its original name, the tile will still remain colored.

Enjoy *Wink

Aakster, Apr 3, 2021
  4. i want these tiles to have the same color. but i don't wanna update windows.

How do change the color of the tile?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

- Are you referring to Windows live tiles?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

1. Type Color Settings in the search bar and select the same.

2. Under choose a color, turn off Automatically pick a color from my background.

3. Select a color and check.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

i want these tiles to have the same color. but i don't wanna update windows.

1. i want these tiles to have the same color. but i don't wanna update windows. - Similar Threads - tiles same color

2. I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  3. I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  4. Colors don't appear on tiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Colors don't appear on tiles: In the settings, it previews the tiles in the start menu as red, but when I apply it and open start, nothing about the start menu changes. All tiles are grey instead of red. Could someone help me, please? submitted by /u/daysofthunder1843 [link] [comments]...
  5. Tile color

Tile color: [ATTACH] Hello! I love the new Windows 10 UI, but some tiles don't have the same colors. Is there a way to fix this or is it a windows / adobe bug? https://preview.redd.it/8mjtb1t7yzv51.jpg?width=657&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5c5595a047c4422a26952c655fb44dd14ef50f71...
  6. I don't want Edge's title bar to be colored.

I don't want Edge's title bar to be colored.: [ATTACH] I have set "title bar and window border" coloring to "on" in color settings. Edge appears like this: https://preview.redd.it/4kx7fqrugdj51.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=97a7c3be4065054ebbd4a0be9775f7656eb1d274 I don't want Edge's title bar to be...
  7. No, I don't want to restart and update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No, I don't want to restart and update.: I got home today to find my computer stuck on an update that i did not schedule. It did 30% in an hour. Luckly it restarted and i was able to boot Linux, so I can at least get some work done, but I am LIVID. I just wasted an hour of my time. Am i not allowed to have control...
  8. Same color for task bar and tile bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Same color for task bar and tile bar?: When I change the color in Windows 10 from the settings, I do get the correct color in the title bar but I get some kind of blue on the task bar because the task bar has some dark blue background and it mixes the colors. How do I get rid of the dark blue background in the...
  9. I don't want to have to log in.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I don't want to have to log in.: I am new to Win 10, I am the only person who uses my computer and I don't want to have to sign in. I recently registered for a Microsoft Account and found that I then had to log in. To make things easier I changed this to a Local Account log in but I don't really want to sign...
  10. Libraries Layout: I Want Tiles!

in Windows 10 Support
    Libraries Layout: I Want Tiles!: I am reaching a breaking point with this. I use File Explorer Libraries pretty much exclusively. All I want is to see everything in the Tiles layout. I already have File Explorer set to view everything in Tiles otherwise (i.e. when not navigating within Libraries) and...