Windows 10: I want to acces "Roaming" which is located in the AppData folder. But this is what happens.

Discus and support I want to acces "Roaming" which is located in the AppData folder. But this is what happens. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I changed window's location, and this hard [ (F:) ] , is the old location. Any idea how to access it now? submitted by /u/alecika... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alecika, Jan 7, 2021.

1. I want to acces "Roaming" which is located in the AppData folder. But this is what happens.

/u/alecika, Jan 7, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

AppData Roaming Files on single use computer

To research further about this concern, kindly answer the following questions for clarification:

• About the roaming function, do you wish to prevent Windows 10 from storing files on the AppData>Roaming folder?
    • If not, do you wish to delete some files on the AppData folder?

Kindly specify which kind of configuration you wish to perform. Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this

thread
    and see if it helps.

Kindly get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Jan 7, 2021
  3. The Background theme (image) showing Black after changing the AppData/Roaming Location

I came across the Thread on the forum- have the same problem, Only I have changed location of my AppData/Roaming folder from C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming to E:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming (basically, moved the Roaming folder to drive
    E via Location tab in the Properties of Roaming folder).

Desktop Background Locked on Solid Color(Windows 10)

Above thread suggests to remove the TranscodedWallpaper file (which I did)- and when I try to set any image as a Background, it does nothing, my screen stays Black.

Also, when I try to go to the Personalise menu (by right clicking on Desktop) and changing the Solid colour to Image- it instantly switches back to Solid colour by itself.

Any working ideas?

I have Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit Activated

and Nvidia Graphics card (if it matters)

Russian Neo, Jan 7, 2021
  4. I want to acces "Roaming" which is located in the AppData folder. But this is what happens.

Roaming folder's setting not loaded comepletely?

I assume you are talking about this folder:

c:\Users\Jianwei\AppData\Roaming

If so then these steps should fix the problem:

1. Mark the code line below, then press Ctrl+C to copy it.
    2. Click the Start globe.
    3. Press Ctrl+V to paste the code line.
    4. Press Enter.

cmd.exe /c attrib -h -r /s /d "%UserProfile%\AppData\Roaming" & pause

Frederik Long, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

I want to acces "Roaming" which is located in the AppData folder. But this is what happens.

1. I want to acces "Roaming" which is located in the AppData folder. But this is what happens. - Similar Threads - acces Roaming located

2. Can I delete AppData Roaming Folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I delete AppData Roaming Folder?: My Antivirus Has detected a File Rep Malware in this file so What Should I do.Should I Remove It or Not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-appdata-roaming-folder/5ee75130-6620-4a51-b426-1ba3208bf282
  3. what is the privacy folder in appdata roaming. Is it normal to have?

what is the privacy folder in appdata roaming. Is it normal to have?: in appdata roaming there is a folder called privacy. I just wanna be sure if thats normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-privacy-folder-in-appdata-roaming-is/39f0462a-da84-4da4-a080-670c57c3a78f
  4. what is the privacy folder in appdata roaming. Is it normal to have?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the privacy folder in appdata roaming. Is it normal to have?: in appdata roaming there is a folder called privacy. I just wanna be sure if thats normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-privacy-folder-in-appdata-roaming-is/39f0462a-da84-4da4-a080-670c57c3a78f
  5. Help with Roaming Folder in APPDATA

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with Roaming Folder in APPDATA: hello i was trying to move my Roaming Folder from AppData to Drive D: but I set the location to D: instead of D:/roaming using "Change location" on the properties of the roaming folder now my entire Drive D: is considered as the roaming folder and all the folders and files...
  6. Help with Roaming Folder in APPDATA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Roaming Folder in APPDATA: hello i was trying to move my Roaming Folder from AppData to Drive D: but I set the location to D: instead of D:/roaming using "Change location" on the properties of the roaming folder now my entire Drive D: is considered as the roaming folder and all the folders and files...
  7. Help with Roaming Folder in APPDATA

8. Deleting a folder in Appdata/Roaming/...

Deleting a folder in Appdata/Roaming/...: I've uninstalled a password manager app called ''Myki'' from my pc but it has still a folder in hidden Appdata/Roaming/.. i dont want any traces left because i need a fresh reinstall.. deleting a folder in hidden Roaming folder cause any trouble? actually i've deleted it but...
  9. “Postman21” folder in appdata - roaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Postman21” folder in appdata - roaming: Today I found a folder in my roaming folder called Postman21, inside there was just a file called “requests”, no extension and Windows just recognised it as File. It showed up a week ago according to the properties of it, and I deleted it out of not knowing what it is. Can...
  10. AppData Roaming folder

AppData Roaming folder: I have accidentally deleted my AppData folder and I can't recover it. I bought my laptop from UK and the windows and drivers were preinstalled in it. And I have not any disc form where I can redownload drivers or windows licensed version. what should I do even powershell is...