Windows 10: I want to activate my windows 10 pro . there is a problem and i can not do that

Discus and support I want to activate my windows 10 pro . there is a problem and i can not do that in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; there is a problem i can not activate my windows 10 pro .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by essabattat, Mar 20, 2021.

1. I want to activate my windows 10 pro . there is a problem and i can not do that

there is a problem i can not activate my windows 10 pro .

:)

essabattat, Mar 20, 2021

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Mar 20, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Mar 20, 2021
  4. Laurijan Win User

I want to activate my windows 10 pro . there is a problem and i can not do that

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

I want to activate my windows 10 pro . there is a problem and i can not do that

1. I want to activate my windows 10 pro . there is a problem and i can not do that - Similar Threads - activate pro problem

2. Can Active Directory do what I want it to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Active Directory do what I want it to do?: I am an IT technician and I am trying to gather some information on whether Active Directory works for my situation. I have about 50 potential users that are on our network. I am wanting to have a directory service that allows for a user to log on to any computer and have...
  3. Can Active Directory do what I want it to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Active Directory do what I want it to do?: I am an IT technician and I am trying to gather some information on whether Active Directory works for my situation. I have about 50 potential users that are on our network. I am wanting to have a directory service that allows for a user to log on to any computer and have...
  4. I WANT TO CHANGE MY WINDOW 8 pro PC INTO WINDOWS 10. HOW CAN I DO? ACCORDING TO MY PROBLEM...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I WANT TO CHANGE MY WINDOW 8 pro PC INTO WINDOWS 10. HOW CAN I DO? ACCORDING TO MY PROBLEM...: My PC is window 8 pro and i want to change it to window 10. But downloaded the window 10, i then try to install it but is refused.is not installing. When i try to make the installation is showing me that "We're not sure what happen, but we're unable to run this tool on your...
  5. I WANT TO CHANGE MY WINDOW 8 pro PC INTO WINDOWS 10. HOW CAN I DO? ACCORDING TO MY PROBLEM...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WANT TO CHANGE MY WINDOW 8 pro PC INTO WINDOWS 10. HOW CAN I DO? ACCORDING TO MY PROBLEM...: My PC is window 8 pro and i want to change it to window 10. But downloaded the window 10, i then try to install it but is refused.is not installing. When i try to make the installation is showing me that "We're not sure what happen, but we're unable to run this tool on your...
  6. I WANT TO CHANGE MY WINDOW 8 pro PC INTO WINDOWS 10. HOW CAN I DO? ACCORDING TO MY PROBLEM...

7. I want to activate Window 10 pro ofline

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to activate Window 10 pro ofline: I am using command SLUI 4 but there is nothing showing. Then how can i activate the same ofline because of I can not connect with internet to the system....
  8. I want to activate Window 10 pro ofline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to activate Window 10 pro ofline: I am using command SLUI 4 but there is nothing showing. Then how can i activate the same ofline because of I can not connect with internet to the system....
  9. I want to activate Window 10 pro ofline

10. I do not want Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I do not want Windows 10 pro: Good day. Recently I purchased a Windows 10 home serial that wasn't compatible with my previous Windows 10 pro. I just want the home edition not the pro one. I tried "downgrading" to the home edition but it constantly installs as the pro one! I even reset the pc; same issue....