Windows 10: i want to activiate windows 10 pro

Discus and support i want to activiate windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how I activate windows 10 pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mohammadmsheik, Nov 27, 2019.

1. i want to activiate windows 10 pro

how I activate windows 10 pro

:)

mohammadmsheik, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

i want to activiate windows 10 pro

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

i want to activiate windows 10 pro

1. i want to activiate windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - activiate pro

2. Windows activiation error 0xC004F074

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activiation error 0xC004F074: I have a Windows Microsoft 365 Family subscription. which was renewed early January, there was a couple of days delay in the renwal because I had on old credit card on my account that expired.Once I updated my credit card, maybe 2 or 3 days after subscription date, payment...
  3. Windows activiation error 0xC004F074

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows activiation error 0xC004F074: I have a Windows Microsoft 365 Family subscription. which was renewed early January, there was a couple of days delay in the renwal because I had on old credit card on my account that expired.Once I updated my credit card, maybe 2 or 3 days after subscription date, payment...
  4. Why my computer always show this message on right hand lower side on the screen: Activiate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my computer always show this message on right hand lower side on the screen: Activiate...: why my computer sccreen always show this message on the right hand lower side?Activiate Windows, Go to seeting activiate window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-computer-always-show-this-message-on-right/7a8673ba-2d8b-4372-b20e-ce1f350a3181
  5. Why my computer always show this message on right hand lower side on the screen: Activiate...

Why my computer always show this message on right hand lower side on the screen: Activiate...: why my computer sccreen always show this message on the right hand lower side?Activiate Windows, Go to seeting activiate window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-computer-always-show-this-message-on-right/7a8673ba-2d8b-4372-b20e-ce1f350a3181
  6. Windows Activiation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activiation issue: Dear Microsoft Support Team, dear community,I recently changed parts of my PC Hardware and since the configuration meet Win11 requirements, I did a clean installation of Win11. The issue is that the Windows Activation Troubleshoot returns an error as 'my digital license for...
  7. Windows Activiation issue

Windows Activiation issue: Dear Microsoft Support Team, dear community,I recently changed parts of my PC Hardware and since the configuration meet Win11 requirements, I did a clean installation of Win11. The issue is that the Windows Activation Troubleshoot returns an error as 'my digital license for...
  8. Windows 10 activiation thru Key Management Services KMS method Microsoft Generic Volume...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 activiation thru Key Management Services KMS method Microsoft Generic Volume...: We want to purchase Volume License for Windows 10 for our company and activate thru KMS method but one of my friends told me that now a days Windows 10 activiation thru KMS is not supported. Is this true? If not then how to purchase volume license & activate thru KMS.Thank...
  9. Windows 10 activiation thru Key Management Services KMS method Microsoft Generic Volume...

Windows 10 activiation thru Key Management Services KMS method Microsoft Generic Volume...: We want to purchase Volume License for Windows 10 for our company and activate thru KMS method but one of my friends told me that now a days Windows 10 activiation thru KMS is not supported. Is this true? If not then how to purchase volume license & activate thru KMS.Thank...
  10. Upgraded hardware, windows 10 Pro RETAIL not activiating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded hardware, windows 10 Pro RETAIL not activiating: Hello forum, I've read through many of the posts regarding activation after hardware changes. I replaced everything except hard drives and DVD writer. Despite having a retail channel version upgrade from Windows 7 Pro, activation throws 0xC004C003., which seems to be a key...