Windows 10: i want to add a cd burner to windows

Discus and support i want to add a cd burner to windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a lg cd burner and need to add to my computer windows 10 and show when computer comes on to burn cd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tonyholloway1, Jul 19, 2019.

1. i want to add a cd burner to windows

I bought a lg cd burner and need to add to my computer windows 10 and show when computer comes on to burn cd

:)

tonyholloway1, Jul 19, 2019

2. insstalling cd burner

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information to help you better:

• Which application is he using to burn CD?

• What exactly he meant by Lost CD Burner? Any error message?

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    Reply with necessary information to help you better.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 19, 2019
  3. CD burner ???

I just tried to burn a cd from iTunes and I received the message disc burner or software not found. Also to my surprise the drive wont even open. This isn't good. Any suggestions?

Thanks

notinstock(2), Jul 19, 2019
  4. WaltB_999 Win User

i want to add a cd burner to windows

CD burner problem in Windows 10

Upgraded to Windows 10 a few months ago, and first time I'm using the Media Player CD burner, it will not burn certain mp3 files. When I click "start burn," a red "x" appears to the left of the songs that it won't burn. I get a message "There is a problem
    with a file in your burn list." There is no explanation what the problem is. I've tried troubleshooting suggestions, but to no avail. To repeat, this is NOT a problem that I had in Windows 7; ONLY with Windows 10. Please help.

WaltB_999, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

i want to add a cd burner to windows

1. i want to add a cd burner to windows - Similar Threads - add burner

2. Windows 10 Updated - Removed all my Printers - Can't Add Printers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Updated - Removed all my Printers - Can't Add Printers: Yesterday my Windows 10 updated, and afterwards, all my printers were gone. I tried adding a printer, to which I got an error message stating: The Local Print Spooler Service is not running. I go to services and restart Print Spooler Service, then go back to add a printer....
  3. Windows 10 Updated - Removed all my Printers - Can't Add Printers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Updated - Removed all my Printers - Can't Add Printers: Yesterday my Windows 10 updated, and afterwards, all my printers were gone. I tried adding a printer, to which I got an error message stating: The Local Print Spooler Service is not running. I go to services and restart Print Spooler Service, then go back to add a printer....
  4. Windows 10 Updated - Removed all my Printers - Can't Add Printers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. cannot add new user -- get account error.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cannot add new user -- get account error.: I am trying to add a new user to a computer used by may church. I have successfully added an account for a system administrator, and get an error when I try to add the next account.The system administrator account is identical to this one, except the name is admin, not...
  6. cannot add new user -- get account error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot add new user -- get account error.: I am trying to add a new user to a computer used by may church. I have successfully added an account for a system administrator, and get an error when I try to add the next account.The system administrator account is identical to this one, except the name is admin, not...
  7. cannot add new user -- get account error.

8. Add new row to result set returned by Entity Framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add new row to result set returned by Entity Framework: decimal openingBalance = GetCustomerOpeningBalance.GetOpeningBalancecontext,var_partyId,var_taxYearId;This way i am fetching opening Balance.Now i want to add this to the EF result returned when page number is 1 only. public static object...
  9. Add new row to result set returned by Entity Framework

Add new row to result set returned by Entity Framework: decimal openingBalance = GetCustomerOpeningBalance.GetOpeningBalancecontext,var_partyId,var_taxYearId;This way i am fetching opening Balance.Now i want to add this to the EF result returned when page number is 1 only. public static object...
  10. I want add phone no in my outlook account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want add phone no in my outlook account: I want add phone no in my outlook account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-add-phone-no-in-my-outlook-account/8857e37d-3be8-4376-9d40-204c4f1162a9