Windows 10: I want to add money to this account

Discus and support I want to add money to this account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please tell me in very simple terms how to add money to my account... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by charlesAltieri, May 15, 2019 at 4:32 AM.

1. I want to add money to this account

Please tell me in very simple terms how to add money to my account

:)

charlesAltieri, May 15, 2019 at 4:32 AM
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

4. Jairit Be Win User

I want to add money to this account

Add money to child's account

Hi Jeff,

Perhaps certain steps required to send money to a child's account were skipped. Can you follow the instructions in this
    article and see if the steps you performed are identical?

Also, where do you receive this error message? Is it on the step where you click "Next" after choosing the amount you want to add or is it upon clicking "Add money"?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Thema:

I want to add money to this account

1. I want to add money to this account - Similar Threads - add money account

2. Can't add any user accounts and want to change "Owner" to my usual account name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't add any user accounts and want to change "Owner" to my usual account name: I bought a new HP laptop. I have an out-of-warranty Dell with a fairly new 2TB hard drive so I had Geek Squad put that drive in the new HP after wiping it, etc. and installing Windows 10 Pro anew. I would have done this myself but would have voided the warranty on my new HP....
  3. can I add a guest account

in Windows 10 Customization
    can I add a guest account: I would like to add a guest account like I could do with windows 7 rather that an account for each person that wants to use my computer is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-add-a-guest-account/95dec857-fbf7-4ce9-9bad-c2cdef43591f
  4. Unable to add money for child using our Microsoft Family accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add money for child using our Microsoft Family accounts: Whenever I try to add money to her account, I get the following message: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. CV: nrTffXv4lU6OSy92.36.29.8 This has been going on for a couple of...
  5. I downloaded a program and it is the admin account and I want to move it to user account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I downloaded a program and it is the admin account and I want to move it to user account.: help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-a-program-and-it-is-the-admin-account/e17d0a2f-bf90-44a2-b49a-170fba3aca28
  6. Contacted by Scam I was victim to wanting to refund money

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contacted by Scam I was victim to wanting to refund money: I was contacted by a company WINSUPP that I was scammed by previously. They want to refund my money stating that the programs they installed would no longer work on my laptop. After I was scammed I enrolled in your window secure program and they removed all programs that...
  7. I want my skype money and also my skype address back!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want my skype money and also my skype address back!: I want my skype money back and i want t full contents of my skype conversations back! You have done this too me before and i hate myself for trusting you or even forgiving you again. These are MY skype contacts and MY conversations!!! Not yours. I did not ask for you to set...
  8. I want to add a email account but it wont let me, keeps saying give account permission to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to add a email account but it wont let me, keeps saying give account permission to...: I have set up a gmx account and want to add it to my laptop . It keeps giving a message saying I need to change password or give account permission to sync. I have gone into calender and tried to add it there but it will not comes up with error code Ox80004005 I am a...
  9. Cannot add money to childs account - PUR-UnknownInternalFailure..Anyone manage to resolve...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add money to childs account - PUR-UnknownInternalFailure..Anyone manage to resolve...: This has been ongoing for a month now. Tried every damn thing...different cards etc etc but still nothing. Anyone manage to resolve this as yet?...
  10. I can not add an email account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can not add an email account: Hello, I can not add a new account in the configuration of Windows 10, or manage existing account. pressing to add or manage opens for a second the new window and closes without displaying any errors or anything. [img] 58962