Windows 10: I want to add state of decay 2 into my logitech gaming software .....

Discus and support I want to add state of decay 2 into my logitech gaming software ..... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I can make a profile and use my full set of button of my logitech mouse but when I try to add the game file "StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe" which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SenjuOtonashi, Jun 29, 2019.

1. I want to add state of decay 2 into my logitech gaming software .....

So I can make a profile and use my full set of button of my logitech mouse but when I try to add the game file "StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe" which is in:

I:\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Dayton_1.3544.68.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\StateOfDecay2\Binaries\UWP64

I get the message : "you dont have permission to open this file" and also the message "contact the file owner or an administrator to obtain permission".

What do I do?

:)

SenjuOtonashi, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Help gaming on Windows 10 and play State of Decay

Source: Help gaming on Windows and play State of Decay! - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 29, 2019
  3. State of Decay 2 game install gets stuck at 70% "installing" or "Downloading".

Hi DuckierLattice,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the system doesn't work as it should.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to State of Decay 2?
    3. Which security software is installed on the PC?
    4. Does the issue occur in a different user account?
    5. What is the free space available on the PC?

However, let us try these methods one by one to check if that helps.

Method A: The antivirus program or security software might be interfering with the Store, try disabling it 'temporarily' to see if that helps.

Note: Enable security software after the troubleshooting so that the PC is safe and secure.

You may also want to download this game directly from the browser to check if that helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/s...activetab=pivot:regionofsystemrequirementstab

Method B: Suggest you to refer to the steps provided by ‘Andre Da Costa’ from
    this thread
    to check if that helps.

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jun 29, 2019
  4. efisle Win User

I want to add state of decay 2 into my logitech gaming software .....

State of decay 2

When i try to start State of decay 2 there is splash art and then game turns off. I've tried to reinstal windows store and this game and nothing helped.

efisle, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

I want to add state of decay 2 into my logitech gaming software .....

1. I want to add state of decay 2 into my logitech gaming software ..... - Similar Threads - add state decay

2. state of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    state of decay 2: will not load main menu on pc how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/a97542a4-3a50-4033-8f91-5d0d11da857a
  3. State of decay 2 multiplayer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    State of decay 2 multiplayer: I have bought state of decay 2 to play with my friends but I cannot see them when going into multiplayer, i have reinstalled the game twice now and I still have the same problem. I did run sfc /scannow in command prompt and have no system errors. Why is it so hard to play...
  4. State of decay 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    State of decay 2: My State of Decay 2 keeps "need to repair" is there a fix to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/bbc32711-4caf-4d29-a95a-cc1eda71db3c
  5. State of decay 2 freezing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    State of decay 2 freezing: My State of Decay 2 is super laggy and when I click any key All of them on the press any key to continute page nothing happens. Please someone help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2-freezing/7382995f-3fd9-41e4-9330-d38b40febee0
  6. State of Decay 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2...: Hi there, im at my wits end and hoping someone here can help me out Subscribed to game pass ultimate to play SOD2 with my frriends and im on day 2 with it not working. Without fail, every time, it will crash after the unity logo is shown, every single time i have...
  7. state of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    state of decay 2: I have bought and installed state of decay 2 , I did a clean reinstall of windows 10 and updated all the drivers, within about 60 minutes of playing, the game crashes and freezes my pc, so have to do a hard reboot, i am running windows 10 with 32 gig of ram, a AMD FX(TM)...
  8. Crash for the Game "State of Decay 2"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash for the Game "State of Decay 2": Dear all, I have purchase the "State of Decay 2" recently, however, when i start the game, it cannot open correctly. There is an CrashReportClient text file: [CrashReportClient] bHideLogFilesOption=false bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true and the...
  9. State of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of decay 2: When i try to start State of decay 2 there is splash art and then game turns off. I've tried to reinstal windows store and this game and nothing helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/0181b807-0ad1-4a0d-aba6-5be9e7a2e164
  10. State of Decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2: I had been playing SOD2 for a few weeks in August 2018. There were no crashes and very little frame-rate issues. The game was quite enjoyable. I took a break for about 2 weeks, and when I start the game it loads the menu. Then I start to have problems. If I load a game I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech state of decay 2 profiles

2. state of decay 2 logitech profile