Windows 10: I want to add Volume Discount% & Amountbaseamount field on Quick Create Form of Quote...

Discus and support I want to add Volume Discount% & Amountbaseamount field on Quick Create Form of Quote... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to add Volume Discount% & Amountbaseamount field on Quick Create Form of Quote Product entity. Thanks in advance for your response ! *... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by shreya101, Mar 6, 2020.

1. shreya101 Win User

I want to add Volume Discount% & Amountbaseamount field on Quick Create Form of Quote...

I want to add Volume Discount% & Amountbaseamount field on Quick Create Form of Quote Product entity. Thanks in advance for your response !

* Original title: Hi,

:)

shreya101, Mar 6, 2020

2. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Quick Access - "Location is not available"

I solved the problem without following steps 1, 2, and 3. The solution is stupidly simple and it doesn't make any difference as to whether the problem item in the Quick Access list is pinned or unpinned.

1. Create the folder in the same path where Quick Access reported it to be unlocatable. The folder will be empty.

2. Delete the folder you just created. The Quick Access item that WAS listed in Quick Access disappears!!

Note that #2 does not remove or delete the item from Quick Access. It deletes the empty folder you just created *from the machine* (i.e., it goes to the Recycle bin) and as a consequence of the deletion, it disappears from the Quick Access list.

KarenMullen, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

I want to add Volume Discount% & Amountbaseamount field on Quick Create Form of Quote...

creat a new volume/partition

Hi,

Creating a new partition in Windows 10.

To create a new partition, the hard disk drive must contain unallocated space that is not part of an existing partition. Shrink the volume on an existing drive to create unallocated space, then create and format a new partition, using the following steps.

• In Windows, search for and open Create and format hard disk partitions.

• Right-click the Windows (CI want to add Volume Discount% & Amountbaseamount field on Quick Create Form of Quote... :) drive, or another drive on the computer.

• Click Shrink Volume... from the drop-down menu to create unallocated space.

Figure : Shrink volume

I want to add Volume Discount% & Amountbaseamount field on Quick Create Form of Quote... c04789571.jpg

The Shrink window opens.

• Without making any changes to the settings in the Shrink window, click
      Shrink.

Figure : Shrink volume C:

I want to add Volume Discount% & Amountbaseamount field on Quick Create Form of Quote... c04789572.jpg

When the shrink process is complete, the new partition displays in the Disk Management utility as Unallocated space.

Figure : Unallocated space

I want to add Volume Discount% & Amountbaseamount field on Quick Create Form of Quote... [​IMG]

• Right-click the new partition, then select New Simple Volume... from the drop-down menu.

Figure : Creating a new simple volume

I want to add Volume Discount% & Amountbaseamount field on Quick Create Form of Quote... [​IMG]

The New Simple Volume Wizard displays.

• Click Next.
      The Specify Volume Size window displays.

• Click Next to accept the default setting (recommended), or change the value in the Simple volume size in MB field, and then click
      Next.

Figure : Specify Volume Size

The Assign Drive Letter or Path window displays.

• Select a drive letter from the drop-down menu, then click Next.

Figure : Assign Drive Letter or Path

The Format Partition window displays.

• To name the drive, type a name in the Volume label field.

• Click Next.

Figure : New Simple Volume Wizard

The Completing the New Simple Volume Wizard window displays.

• Click Finish.

Figure : Settings in Completing the New Simple Volume Wizard

The Disk Management utility shows the formatting progress, and then displays the New Volume.

Figure : New volume and its size

I want to add Volume Discount% & Amountbaseamount field on Quick Create Form of Quote... c04789579.jpg

Hope this helps. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

1. I want to add Volume Discount% & Amountbaseamount field on Quick Create Form of Quote... - Similar Threads - add Volume Discount%

2. How to quickly open a file's tag field?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to quickly open a file's tag field?: For the last few years I've had a daily need to tag documents and files. Most of the time I've done this with a macro that clicks Alt-Enter to open a file's property window, then the series of keypresses needed to navigate to the Tags field and render it capable of text...
  3. How to quickly open a file's tag field?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to quickly open a file's tag field?: For the last few years I've had a daily need to tag documents and files. Most of the time I've done this with a macro that clicks Alt-Enter to open a file's property window, then the series of keypresses needed to navigate to the Tags field and render it capable of text...
  4. date created field

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    date created field: I am trying to save a pdf document using Acrobat Reader DC, but each time I do so, both the date modifiedand the date created fields change as seen on Windows Explorer. I understand that the date modified changes. That's fine. But why does the date created field change...
  5. I want to do it quickly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to do it quickly: I want to update my PC to make it faster and cleaner. What is the fastest way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-do-it-quickly/49ca317d-34fa-45a5-b1c2-1820f08f1c02
  6. Shortcut key to post my email address into an available field in an online or any field form.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut key to post my email address into an available field in an online or any field form.: Over the past several years I have typed my email address several thousand times. How can this task be automated to a convenient shortcut key combination? A script file comes to mind, but how to proceed?...
  7. Add a button to quickly calculate the volume or surface area of a complex shape.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add a button to quickly calculate the volume or surface area of a complex shape.: Microsoft, I love your 3D builder program for taking concepts and turning them into something tangible. At first, I didn't bother with the accurate measurements when building models, but lately I have. I found myself forming some shapes: cones, cylinders, etc. I'm doing...
  8. Can I add a field to file -> Properties -> Details?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I add a field to file -> Properties -> Details?: Can I add a field to file -> Properties -> Details tab? When I am working on a project, it would be nice to be able to add a comment field to the Details tab. I have a separate "notes.txt" for the project but if I could add notes to the Details tab, then I wouldn't need to...
  9. Self created fields in a Database

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Self created fields in a Database: I created a data base, when populating a word mail merge document I discovered over 100 of numbered fields that I didn't create. Down and to the right of my Database page I found them. I deleted all that I found but they are not all gone, And I cannot find the numbered files...
  10. Add or Remove EFS "File ownership" Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove EFS "File ownership" Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove EFS "File ownership" Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove EFS "File ownership" Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information The Encrypting File System (EFS) is the built-in encryption tool in Windows used to encrypt files and folders...