Windows 10: I want to be honest so I can't easily click the "i don't have internet" to complete...

Discus and support I want to be honest so I can't easily click the "i don't have internet" to complete... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As you can see to complete the installation I must select one ethernet or the other I don't have internet. I have wifi, but can't yet install my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SoldierKing, Mar 31, 2020.

1. I want to be honest so I can't easily click the "i don't have internet" to complete...

As you can see to complete the installation I must select one ethernet or the other I don't have internet. I have wifi, but can't yet install my drivers through windows easily, so it's not detected.

I want to be honest so I don't want to click the bottom left because it's not accurate.

I want to be honest so I can't easily click the "i don't have internet" to complete... [​IMG]

I found that I could use the command prompt, even with that I have to click repair the computer.

It won't run any 32 bit program, which is what all the programs that could help me install the drivers from the usb are that would enable me to put on wifi. I am using windows 64 bit version.

I want to be honest so I can't easily click the "i don't have internet" to complete... [​IMG]

:)

SoldierKing, Mar 31, 2020
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Mar 31, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Mar 31, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

I want to be honest so I can't easily click the "i don't have internet" to complete...

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

I want to be honest so I can't easily click the "i don't have internet" to complete...

1. I want to be honest so I can't easily click the "i don't have internet" to complete... - Similar Threads - honest can't easily

2. I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  3. I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  4. I don't have a place to insert a disk so I have to download photo explosion 5.0 and I can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a place to insert a disk so I have to download photo explosion 5.0 and I can't...: I don't have a place to insert a disk so I have to download photo explosion 5.0 and I can't get it to download what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-place-to-insert-a-disk-so-i-have-to/62e234c2-a624-4a22-a662-4d8703c681b8
  5. I don't have a place to insert a disk so I have to download photo explosion 5.0 and I can't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have a place to insert a disk so I have to download photo explosion 5.0 and I can't...: I don't have a place to insert a disk so I have to download photo explosion 5.0 and I can't get it to download what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-place-to-insert-a-disk-so-i-have-to/62e234c2-a624-4a22-a662-4d8703c681b8
  6. I don't have a place to insert a disk so I have to download photo explosion 5.0 and I can't...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I have internet but my programs don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have internet but my programs don't: Good morningI've been out without touching my computer for some months, and when i came back almost nothing was working anymore.Steam was installed, so i tried to login, steam updated and it worked.Battle.net wasn't installed. Tried downloading the .exe, and it worked.When i...
  8. So I want to completely wipe my computer from everything but I don't want to lose my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So I want to completely wipe my computer from everything but I don't want to lose my...: So I want to completely wipe my computer from everything but I don't want to lose my windows 10 does it completely wipe off my computer as well...
  9. I don't have internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have internet connection: Hi everyone, in this quarantine time I hope everyone is doing well in their home. I would like to ask about how to get connection in Windows 10. I don't have the wifi connection in my panel. Eventhough i'm doing reset network i'm not finding the solution after that. I don't...
  10. I don't want to have to log in.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I don't want to have to log in.: I am new to Win 10, I am the only person who uses my computer and I don't want to have to sign in. I recently registered for a Microsoft Account and found that I then had to log in. To make things easier I changed this to a Local Account log in but I don't really want to sign...