Windows 10: I want to burn Movies to a DVD+R disk.

Discus and support I want to burn Movies to a DVD+R disk. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to burn Movies to a DVD+R disk. My computer oesn't recognize the disk and suggests I format it. When I tried I was told it will make my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarvinSallen, Nov 9, 2018.

1. I want to burn Movies to a DVD+R disk.

I want to burn Movies to a DVD+R disk. My computer oesn't recognize the disk and suggests I format it. When I tried I was told it will make my compter stop. I have Windows 10 fully updated

:)

MarvinSallen, Nov 9, 2018
  2. HTC
    HTC Win User

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

3. trickson Win User
    Need a good DVD burning program.

I am looking for a program that can burn DVD movies . Yes one that I can take my DVD place it in my computer and burn it to a disk , what do you all suggest ?

trickson, Nov 9, 2018
  4. @RaXxaa@ Win User

I want to burn Movies to a DVD+R disk.

DVD Format Movie burning?

Hello everyone, i just dont get something, i have movies which i pefer to see on a big screen than a small one, i need to burn them on a dvd with the right format so that it works with a dvd player on my main screen, but it just dont seem to be the right format to work, can anyone suggest fast and easy to use software that i can use to burn movie in a proper dvd format? *Confused I want to burn Movies to a DVD+R disk. :confused: by the way the movie itself is avi format

@RaXxaa@, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

I want to burn Movies to a DVD+R disk.

1. I want to burn Movies to a DVD+R disk. - Similar Threads - burn Movies DVD+R

2. How to burn a DVD-R or DVD-RW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to burn a DVD-R or DVD-RW: I have loads of personal home videos that I have downloaded from Apple icloud. I would like to save them to DVD's as gifts for the family. Each time I click on "Burn files" the process cancels. I have looked all over the internet for information but all I find is offers for...
  3. How to burn a DVD-R or DVD-RW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to burn a DVD-R or DVD-RW: I have loads of personal home videos that I have downloaded from Apple icloud. I would like to save them to DVD's as gifts for the family. Each time I click on "Burn files" the process cancels. I have looked all over the internet for information but all I find is offers for...
  4. Burning DVD for System Repair Disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Burning DVD for System Repair Disk: For full time for 10+ days have been trying to create a "system repair disk" on a blank DVD. I've tried everything that is at all promising, and so far nothing works. 10 days of full time work is a very long time to do some routine task. The computer is an HP laptop. The...
  5. Burning DVD for System Repair Disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Burning DVD for System Repair Disk: For full time for 10+ days have been trying to create a "system repair disk" on a blank DVD. I've tried everything that is at all promising, and so far nothing works. 10 days of full time work is a very long time to do some routine task. The computer is an HP laptop. The...
  6. Burning DVD for System Repair Disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Couldn't burn videos to DVD-R 4.7GB (16x)

in Windows 10 Support
    Couldn't burn videos to DVD-R 4.7GB (16x): Hello everyone, I am trying to burn some videos (movies) into DVD-R 4.7 GB using wondershare uniconverter. Total size of the movies I selected comes around 4.31GB (screenshot attached). But the size of the same videos after added to uniconverter becomes larger (I don't know...
  8. Burn Movie to DVD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Burn Movie to DVD: Matshita DVD drive will not burn a DVD. Power Calibration Failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burn-movie-to-dvd/ab0531a5-10a6-4ba6-8e0c-2063af386d49
  9. Burning DVD Video to DVD-R?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Burning DVD Video to DVD-R?: Hey guys, I'm running Windows 10 Pro here. I just created a DVD I want to play on a friend's DVD player using the app 'DVD Flick' and it's created 2 folders: "VIDEO_TS" and "AUDIO_TS", but I don't know how to put them onto a DVD...? I don't want to use a 3rd party app...
  10. burn movies to DVD

in Windows 10 Support
    burn movies to DVD: why can I no longer burn movies to a DVD. My computer says I may have to install latest update??? used to be able to make a movie and use Windows Media Player to burn it to a Disc No more what gives Please Thank You 39984