Windows 10: I want to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for my computer, but it says that I won't be...

Discus and support I want to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for my computer, but it says that I won't be... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I want to by the Windows 10 version of Minecraft for my HP Pavilion Notebook laptop but before I was going to buy it I saw that it said: "This... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TopHatTim123, Nov 15, 2020.

1. I want to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for my computer, but it says that I won't be...

So I want to by the Windows 10 version of Minecraft for my HP Pavilion Notebook laptop but before I was going to buy it I saw that it said: "This product won't work on this device" and then linked me to the system requirements. On Minecraft.net the requirements for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition are listed and I will also list my system's specs below:

Minimum Requirements:My system's specs
    OS
    Windows 10 version 14393.0 or higherWindows 10 version 18362.1139
    ArchitectureARM, x64, x86x64
    Memory4GB6GB
    Motion ControllerNot SpecifiedNone
    HeadsetNot SpecifiedNone
    ProcessorIntel Celeron J4105 / AMD FX-4100Intel Core i3-5020U
    GraphicsIntel HD Graphics 4000 / AMD Radeon R5Intel HD Graphics 5500

As you can see my computer meets the requirements and sometimes betters them, but I don't want to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition just to not to be able to even download it afterwards. Something important to note is that I was able to download and seamlessly play the trial edition of MW10E, it even ran better than the Java edition! I was also wondering if I would be able to play it if I bought it off of Minecraft.net? If you know why this is happening please tell me? and thanks in advance for any answers! :

:)

TopHatTim123, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

I want to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for my computer, but it says that I won't be...

1. I want to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for my computer, but it says that I won't be... - Similar Threads - buy Minecraft Edition

2. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again: My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the same Microsoft account when my parents were buying Minecraft. Pls help...
  3. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again: My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the same Microsoft account when my parents were buying Minecraft. Pls help...
  4. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My parent buyed this but Minecraft java and bedrock edition but it says buy

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My parent buyed this but Minecraft java and bedrock edition but it says buy: Hold onIt looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit.0UXoUgj0G4+6LqTXQMmc5t.24.2Tue, 19 Jul 2022 11:26:23 GMT when i buy this message comes please can you tell me how to fix it...
  6. My parent buyed this but Minecraft java and bedrock edition but it says buy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My parent buyed this but Minecraft java and bedrock edition but it says buy: Hold onIt looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit.0UXoUgj0G4+6LqTXQMmc5t.24.2Tue, 19 Jul 2022 11:26:23 GMT when i buy this message comes please can you tell me how to fix it...
  7. My parent buyed this but Minecraft java and bedrock edition but it says buy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition: I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition from Microsoft store but if I buy it now do I have to buy it again in windows 11 for windows 11 edition? or the game will be updated to windows 11 edition? annd can I refund all of my money if I do not like it?...
  9. I can't buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: Ok so, I go onto the Microsoft store and I click on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I would like to but this edition but it says 'Not Sold Separately' but when I go onto https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2064007-minecraft-for-windows-10 it says itself 'Where...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition says I need to buy the game again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition says I need to buy the game again: I launched minecraft windows 10 edition and for some reason it says I need to buy the game and that I'm on a trial even though I've had it for a while and I bought the java edition well before they released Win10 editon, so I got the game for free. This didn't used to happen....