Windows 10: I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition

Discus and support I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition from Microsoft store but if I buy it now do I have to buy it again in windows 11 for windows 11 edition? or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by The_Yash, Sep 8, 2021.

1. The_Yash Win User

I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition

I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition from Microsoft store but if I buy it now do I have to buy it again in windows 11 for windows 11 edition? or the game will be updated to windows 11 edition? annd can I refund all of my money if I do not like it?

:)

The_Yash, Sep 8, 2021

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 8, 2021
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 8, 2021
  4. I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hello, I was looking to buy the “Minecraft Windows 10 Edition” for my laptop although I was wondering if you could crossplay with players on the regular minecraft?

*Not the minecraft Xbox one edition normal minecraft for xbox

Armydog3041, Sep 8, 2021
Thema:

I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition

1. I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - buy Minecraft edition

2. Buying Minecraft windows 10 edition..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying Minecraft windows 10 edition..: When I try to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition, i write my PayPal and all of the info although when it asks me from which country I am its locked on America and I'm not from America. This also happens when I have to select the state I'm in, it only gives states in America, do...
  3. Buying Minecraft windows 10 edition..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buying Minecraft windows 10 edition..: When I try to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition, i write my PayPal and all of the info although when it asks me from which country I am its locked on America and I'm not from America. This also happens when I have to select the state I'm in, it only gives states in America, do...
  4. i just want to buy minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i just want to buy minecraft: I was just trying to buy minecraft Java as an 16 year old with no parent accounts or anything linked to me. It said I have to get permission to buy anything? ****??? I go to the "familly account" page and im literally the only person. i can't add any money i cant do ****....
  5. i just want to buy minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just want to buy minecraft: I was just trying to buy minecraft Java as an 16 year old with no parent accounts or anything linked to me. It said I have to get permission to buy anything? ****??? I go to the "familly account" page and im literally the only person. i can't add any money i cant do ****....
  6. i just want to buy minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is wanting me to buy it again

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is wanting me to buy it again: Im having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition everytime when i download it, it wants me to buy it again when i already used a code for it a long time agoi already tried wsreset.exe and it still didn't work...
  8. I want to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for my computer, but it says that I won't be...

I want to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for my computer, but it says that I won't be...: So I want to by the Windows 10 version of Minecraft for my HP Pavilion Notebook laptop but before I was going to buy it I saw that it said: "This product won't work on this device" and then linked me to the system requirements. On Minecraft.net the requirements for Minecraft...
  9. Have to buy Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have to buy Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?: A while back I redeemed my mojang Windows 10 Edition code after I learned that I got Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free since I bought the game like way back around 2012-2013. I played it for a little while and decided to go back to playing Java like normal. Now today...
  10. I can't buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

I can't buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: Ok so, I go onto the Microsoft store and I click on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I would like to but this edition but it says 'Not Sold Separately' but when I go onto https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2064007-minecraft-for-windows-10 it says itself 'Where...