Windows 10: i want to buy original windows and install it in my pc

Discus and support i want to buy original windows and install it in my pc in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; sir i baught a new assembled pc with cracked version of windows 10. how can i install original windows 10 to my pc ? and how it can be. plesase help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Lk143225, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Lk143225 Win User

i want to buy original windows and install it in my pc

sir i baught a new assembled pc with cracked version of windows 10. how can i install original windows 10 to my pc ? and how it can be. plesase help me. i want original one. seller told me after installing os, that he installed cracked verion and he told me to never try to update and there will be no updates for this one

:)

Lk143225, Oct 20, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 20, 2019
  4. i want to buy original windows and install it in my pc

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

i want to buy original windows and install it in my pc

1. i want to buy original windows and install it in my pc - Similar Threads - buy original install

2. I do not want to buy this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not want to buy this: I do not want to buy this Windows 11. Please give my money back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-want-to-buy-this/96eff6d9-adad-446b-a1a3-be787d7aa0d9
  3. I want to restore my pc to the original windows 10 it had before.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to restore my pc to the original windows 10 it had before.: I recently used a product key and now it won't let me activate it and now I just want to go back to the original version, so I won't have any issues....
  4. I want to restore my pc to the original windows 10 it had before.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to restore my pc to the original windows 10 it had before.: I recently used a product key and now it won't let me activate it and now I just want to go back to the original version, so I won't have any issues....
  5. I want to restore my pc to the original windows 10 it had before.

6. I want to buy New Ram for my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to buy New Ram for my pc: Hey , i want to upgrade my Computer Ram to 8GB ram but i dont know which my Motherboard can support DDR4 8GB RAM or not?PC INFORMATION:Windows 7 64xRam: 2 GBProcessor: Intel Core i7 860Graphic card: GeForce 210 Motherborad: Manufacturer: LENOVAModel: 3269A12BIOS:Brand:...
  7. I want to buy New Ram for my pc

I want to buy New Ram for my pc: Hey , i want to upgrade my Computer Ram to 8GB ram but i dont know which my Motherboard can support DDR4 8GB RAM or not?PC INFORMATION:Windows 7 64xRam: 2 GBProcessor: Intel Core i7 860Graphic card: GeForce 210 Motherborad: Manufacturer: LENOVAModel: 3269A12BIOS:Brand:...
  8. i want to install my original windows 7home basic os online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to install my original windows 7home basic os online: i want to install my old windows 7 home basic online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-install-my-original-windows-7home-basic/df93ad2a-ab77-45c2-88fd-4c41721c2b5e
  9. i want to install my original windows 7home basic os online

i want to install my original windows 7home basic os online: i want to install my old windows 7 home basic online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-install-my-original-windows-7home-basic/df93ad2a-ab77-45c2-88fd-4c41721c2b5e
  10. Want to Ativate my Original Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Want to Ativate my Original Windows: Hello Friends, I bought my HP Pavilion 15-ab029TX Notebook in year 2016 and it came with Windows 8.1 Pre installed. I then upgraded that to Windows 10 later at the time of Windows free upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win 10. I had then Windows 10 Home Edition in my Laptop so it is...