Windows 10: I want to cancel subscription I didnt authorize charge on my card that I had paid off

Discus and support I want to cancel subscription I didnt authorize charge on my card that I had paid off in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to cancel subscription charge was put on my card that I didnt authorize... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bonnie Pelletier, May 24, 2023.

1. I want to cancel subscription I didnt authorize charge on my card that I had paid off

I want to cancel subscription charge was put on my card that I didnt authorize

:)

Bonnie Pelletier, May 24, 2023
  2. colby m1 Win User

Cancel subscription

I need to cancel a monthly subscription but I can't find it in my subscriptions. I have the order # and I am being charged monthly, how can I cancel this? We have logged in to the accounts and cannot find the subscription listed to cancel it.

It is Order #:

e34d5408-35d1-45c2-aa11-79878dd5201a

$7.99/mth

Thanks

Janelle

colby m1, May 24, 2023
  3. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

1. Go to Services & subscriptions and sign in with the Microsoft account you used to purchase your subscription. It's important to use that account.
    2. Find your subscription and select Manage.

Note: If you see Turn on recurring billing instead of a link that says Manage, this means your subscription is already set to expire on the date shown and you won't be automatically charged after this date. There's nothing further to do at this time and you can continue to use the product until the subscription expires.
    3. On the next page, select Cancel (or it might say Upgrade or Cancel, depending on your subscription type).
    4. Scroll through and follow the instructions on the page to proceed with cancellation. To view our complete cancellation policy, see Microsoft Store Terms of Sale.

_Assistance, May 24, 2023
  4. I want to cancel subscription I didnt authorize charge on my card that I had paid off

Paid for a canceled subscription

I signed up for a 30 day trial of Office 365 after I purchased a new computer. I did not use it and even forgot about it entirely, and forgot to send Microsoft a cancellation
    before the 30 days expired. They stuck me with $107.50 bill. I disputed the charge and they still charged me but they ALSO CANCELED THE SUBSCRIPTION 10 MONTHS BEFORE IT SHOULD HAVE COME DUE AGAIN!! This doesn't seem right to me. In other words, I never
    used their product and I still was forced to pay for a one year subscription. Is there anything I can do to get my money back?

michaelwilliams_214, May 24, 2023
Thema:

I want to cancel subscription I didnt authorize charge on my card that I had paid off

1. I want to cancel subscription I didnt authorize charge on my card that I had paid off - Similar Threads - cancel subscription didnt

2. Credit card charging after cancellation of subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Credit card charging after cancellation of subscription: My registered credit was charged last January and February 2024 even I cancelled my subscription last December 2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-charging-after-cancellation-of/a9f1f784-1d3d-4e6c-8fb9-48fdfb4be9b7
  3. Want to cancel subscription but i was charged 69.99 for something that expired yesterday....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to cancel subscription but i was charged 69.99 for something that expired yesterday....: Was automatically charged 69.99. Don't want the subscription no more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-cancel-subscription-but-i-was-charged-6999/cfbfb19b-66f5-42e4-8910-807f15c9cd5a
  4. Want to cancel subscription but i was charged 69.99 for something that expired yesterday....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want to cancel subscription but i was charged 69.99 for something that expired yesterday....: Was automatically charged 69.99. Don't want the subscription no more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-cancel-subscription-but-i-was-charged-6999/cfbfb19b-66f5-42e4-8910-807f15c9cd5a
  5. I want to cancel subscription I didnt authorize charge on my card that I had paid off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to cancel subscription I didnt authorize charge on my card that I had paid off: I want to cancel subscription charge was put on my card that I didnt authorize https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-cancel-subscription-i-didnt-authorize/c30c5aee-1a9b-4223-a02a-57dfff3d5b00
  6. I want to cancel subscription I didnt authorize charge on my card that I had paid off

I want to cancel subscription I didnt authorize charge on my card that I had paid off: I want to cancel subscription charge was put on my card that I didnt authorize https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-cancel-subscription-i-didnt-authorize/c30c5aee-1a9b-4223-a02a-57dfff3d5b00
  7. charges on my credit card I did not authorize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charges on my credit card I did not authorize: I am being billed 1580.63 each month on my credit card. When you go to my account it shows I have not purchased anything since 2016. What are these charges. I cannot seem to speak to anyone all I get is a phone number that loops me around with no answers....
  8. charges on my credit card I did not authorize

charges on my credit card I did not authorize: I am being billed 1580.63 each month on my credit card. When you go to my account it shows I have not purchased anything since 2016. What are these charges. I cannot seem to speak to anyone all I get is a phone number that loops me around with no answers....
  9. I want to cancel my subscription

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I want to cancel my subscription: I want to cancel my driver subscrition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-cancel-my-subscription/c348e9f2-1d74-4ee1-ab3b-e1784e332f59"
  10. Paid for a canceled subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paid for a canceled subscription: I signed up for a 30 day trial of Office 365 after I purchased a new computer. I did not use it and even forgot about it entirely, and forgot to send Microsoft a cancellation before the 30 days expired. They stuck me with $107.50 bill. I disputed the charge and they still...