Windows 10: I want to change Cortono search request to google Instead of Bing

Discus and support I want to change Cortono search request to google Instead of Bing in Cortana to solve the problem; I want to change cortono search request to google instead of Bing... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by srinivasanR2, Sep 26, 2019.

1. I want to change Cortono search request to google Instead of Bing

I want to change cortono search request to google instead of Bing

:)

srinivasanR2, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Jothki Win User

Google Search instead of Bing search with Windows 10???

The latest version of Firefox can do this automatically. Just change the search settings to use Firefox, change Firefox's default search provider to Google, and choose the option to send Windows searches to the default search provider.

Chrome has an extension called Chrometana that will do something similar, though in a less elegant manner. Instead of redirecting requests for Bing searches made by Windows, it redirects ALL requests for Bing searches made through the browser. Unfortunately,
    this even includes searches made by manually navigating to bing.com and using the search bar there. If you're a Chrome fan and are willing to never see anything on Bing ever again, it should still work fine for you.

Jothki, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Google Search instead of Bing search with Windows 10???

I have a simple problem: I want to use Google Search instead of Bing search in Windows 10's "Search the web and Windows" field in the taskbar. Is there a way to do this?

WillemDowney, Sep 26, 2019
  4. I want to change Cortono search request to google Instead of Bing

make cortana use google search instead of bing

Is there a way to make Cortana use google search instead of Bing, Internet explorer 11, windows 10?

W.M.Coffey, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

I want to change Cortono search request to google Instead of Bing

1. I want to change Cortono search request to google Instead of Bing - Similar Threads - change Cortono search

2. How do I restore Bing search instead of Copilot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore Bing search instead of Copilot?: How do I turn off copilot in Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-bing-search-instead-of-copilot/ee9234cd-9f6e-4d85-97f7-37511a1d8692
  3. Redirect Windows 11 start menu search in Edge to Google instead of Bing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redirect Windows 11 start menu search in Edge to Google instead of Bing: Hello, Community. Google is my default search engine in Edge. When I do a web search from the Start Menu, however, it opens Bing in Edge. Is there a way to make it open Google in Edge? The only workarounds I have found so far require using a different browser than Edge. Edge...
  4. Redirect Windows 11 start menu search in Edge to Google instead of Bing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redirect Windows 11 start menu search in Edge to Google instead of Bing: Hello, Community. Google is my default search engine in Edge. When I do a web search from the Start Menu, however, it opens Bing in Edge. Is there a way to make it open Google in Edge? The only workarounds I have found so far require using a different browser than Edge. Edge...
  5. change start menu search from bing to google

in Cortana
    change start menu search from bing to google: when you open the windows 10 start menu and start typing it will search with Bing search provider I want to change this to google. also it will open edge and I want to disable this and use my own browser. how do I make these 2 options happen. I don't like bing and it gives...
  6. bing to google in windows 10 search

in Browsers and Email
    bing to google in windows 10 search: I have had several techs from duifferent sites try and helopme get ggole search instaed of bing as default in windows 100 search bar i have gone to microsoft edge and tried it there but none of the techs nor myself have been able to do it not sure if an update changed it bbut...
  7. How to run Google at startup (instead of Bing)

in Cortana
    How to run Google at startup (instead of Bing): Bing was automatically loading at start up in Microsoft 10. I prefer to use Google am trying to figure out how to replace Bing with Google at startup. I was able to 'turn off' Bing (that's a whole other story.....had to go through the RegEdit process since turning off...
  8. How to make Cortana search in Google then Bing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Cortana search in Google then Bing: Hello, I would like to know how to make Cortana search in Google rather then Bing. I have changed the default browser to Firefox. Used the EdgeDeflector program to use Firefox instead of Edge. Added Google to Bing Firefox addon. If I make a search via Cortana and I...
  9. Edge search Change from Bing to Google

in Browsers and Email
    Edge search Change from Bing to Google: Changing search in settings ADVANCED when you click on the add new all lines are greyed out .What to do ,or what causes that?I DO Not like Bing 18806
  10. Help forcing windows desktop search to use google instead of bing

in Windows 10 Support
    Help forcing windows desktop search to use google instead of bing: i am setting up a laptop for my son and want it when i do a search to use google instead of bing the laptop is running win 10 home 72263