Windows 10: I want to change how I log in to my new Surface Pro 6

Discus and support I want to change how I log in to my new Surface Pro 6 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently purchased a Surface Pro 6 and while I love the computer, while setting it up, I used the wrong Microsoft account name to login. I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidMacDougall1, Mar 14, 2019 at 11:47 AM.

1. I want to change how I log in to my new Surface Pro 6

I recently purchased a Surface Pro 6 and while I love the computer, while setting it up, I used the wrong Microsoft account name to login. I want to login using the same Microsoft account I am using for my Dell XPS desktop machine so I can have the Windows 10 shared experience across both devices. Any suggestions?

:)

DavidMacDougall1, Mar 14, 2019 at 11:47 AM
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

3. Brink Win User
    New Surface Pro LTE Drivers and Firmware Update Dec. 6

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

See also: Surface Pro with LTE Advanced Drivers and Firmware Initial Release Surface - Windows 10 Forums

Download: Download Surface Pro LTE Drivers and Firmware from Official Microsoft Download Center

4. I want to change how I log in to my new Surface Pro 6

Surface Pro 6?

What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6?

Thema:

I want to change how I log in to my new Surface Pro 6

1. I want to change how I log in to my new Surface Pro 6 - Similar Threads - change log Surface

2. How do I load zbrush 2019 on to Microsoft Surface Pro 6

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I load zbrush 2019 on to Microsoft Surface Pro 6: When I launch Zbrush 2019, on Surface Pro 6 "the application has failed to start because its side-by side- configuration is incorrect" I've tried using various Administrator Command Prompts, but no success. Any other suggestions, please? I only got the Surface...
  3. Facial recognition will not work on my Surface Pro 6.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Facial recognition will not work on my Surface Pro 6.: Facial recognition will not work on my Surface Pro 6. It worked fine for a few months, but it no longer works at all. I tried the Improve Recognition, and sat in front of the camera for at least 10 minutes and there would be a progress bar once and a while but it never got...
  4. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR on new Surface Pro 6 clean build

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR on new Surface Pro 6 clean build: Problem: In the middle of my Skype meeting yesterday, I got the blue screen with the error VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. This is the first blue screen I have gotten from the device. I am running Windows 10 version 1809 (OS build 17763.256) with the latest Windows updates...
  5. How to change text size on Surface pro 6

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change text size on Surface pro 6: How do you change the text size on a Surface Pro 6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-text-size-on-surface-pro-6/7c552754-9d4f-4bcd-989d-adb70e41beda
  6. Why can't I use my keyboard when my Surface Pro 6 is sideways?

Why can't I use my keyboard when my Surface Pro 6 is sideways?: When I have my Surface Pro 6 in laptop mode rightways up and turn it on its side with rotation lock on, I get a pop-up asking me if I want to go into tablet mode. I already cannot use my keyboard at this point. The mouse disappears, I click "no" with my finger, and I still...
  7. I want to stay logged into my computer.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I want to stay logged into my computer.: I have Windows 10 & Microsoft 16on my laptop. When I leave my laptop for even 5 minutes, it requires me to log in again. I want to stay logged in. How? I have tried setting the power to stay logged in , but it will not. I get tired of having to log in again when I have been...
  8. Surface Pro 6?

Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a
  9. I want to change my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to change my password: I want to change my password my friends know the password of my laptop with Windows 10 and now they enter when they want. I need to change it. My boyfriend put the password, and I don't know how to change it...
  10. How Do I Change my Log On / Sign In Password?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How Do I Change my Log On / Sign In Password?: I am able to change the password on my administrator email account. I am able to change the passwords on my user email accounts. I am not able to change the password for logging on or signing in to Windows 10 Pro when I boot my computer in the morning. (Please don't tell me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change the login account for microsoft surface pro 6

2. surface pro 6 change login