Windows 10: I want to change how I log in to my new Surface Pro 6

Discus and support I want to change how I log in to my new Surface Pro 6 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently purchased a Surface Pro 6 and while I love the computer, while setting it up, I used the wrong Microsoft account name to login. I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidMacDougall1, Mar 14, 2019.

1. I want to change how I log in to my new Surface Pro 6

I recently purchased a Surface Pro 6 and while I love the computer, while setting it up, I used the wrong Microsoft account name to login. I want to login using the same Microsoft account I am using for my Dell XPS desktop machine so I can have the Windows 10 shared experience across both devices. Any suggestions?

:)

DavidMacDougall1, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Surface Pro LTE Drivers and Firmware Update Dec. 6

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

See also: Surface Pro with LTE Advanced Drivers and Firmware Initial Release Surface - Windows 10 Forums

Download: Download Surface Pro LTE Drivers and Firmware from Official Microsoft Download Center

Brink, Mar 14, 2019
  4. I want to change how I log in to my new Surface Pro 6

Surface Pro 6?

What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6?

FloydBrasher, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

I want to change how I log in to my new Surface Pro 6

1. I want to change how I log in to my new Surface Pro 6 - Similar Threads - change log Surface

2. How do I get my touchscreen fixed? surface pro 6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my touchscreen fixed? surface pro 6: I recently bought my surface pro 6 second hand and it worked as it should for about a week or two. However, just an hour ago I was no longer able to use my touch screen. I specifically got a surface pro for the touch screen ability, so I could draw on the screen with my art...
  3. How do I get my touchscreen fixed? surface pro 6

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my touchscreen fixed? surface pro 6: I recently bought my surface pro 6 second hand and it worked as it should for about a week or two. However, just an hour ago I was no longer able to use my touch screen. I specifically got a surface pro for the touch screen ability, so I could draw on the screen with my art...
  4. Logging in to my surface pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging in to my surface pro: try to log in to my surface pro, says wrong passwordreset the password - then logged in on my phonesurface pro still says password wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-in-to-my-surface-pro/51235dca-20ac-4470-9066-31a406aa7c40
  5. Surface pro 4 to surface pro x - I want to transfer all data to the new system but want to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface pro 4 to surface pro x - I want to transfer all data to the new system but want to...: Surface pro 4 to surface pro x - I want to transfer all data to the new system but want to use a new microsoft account/email on surface pro x Surface Pro 4 - has all my current data including photos, word documents and my office 365 account Surface pro x - I want all the...
  6. I am locked out of my Surface Pro 6

I am locked out of my Surface Pro 6: I opened the BIOS to see which settings there are I did not change anything, I then clicked 'Exit' and my computer restarted. Then it asked me for a BitLocker Key, I followed the instructions and checked my Microsoft account, There i found a key, The bitlocker key was not for...
  7. How do I transfer EVERYTHING from Surface Pro 3 to Surface Pro 6 transfer

How do I transfer EVERYTHING from Surface Pro 3 to Surface Pro 6 transfer: Hi, How do I transfer EVERYTHING from Surface Pro 3 to Surface Pro 6? Please include programs, Files, APPS data, photos email etc. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-everything-from-surface-pro-3-to/c5450f2d-9048-453f-9047-6d4b9762e223
  8. New Surface Pro 6 Internet Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Surface Pro 6 Internet Issues: I just bought a brand new surface pro 6 and have set everything up and connected it to my internet. There is no issue with my internet on any other devices. While it connects and says it has established a connection on my new surface is is extremely slow (to the point of not...
  9. How to change text size on Surface pro 6

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change text size on Surface pro 6: How do you change the text size on a Surface Pro 6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-text-size-on-surface-pro-6/7c552754-9d4f-4bcd-989d-adb70e41beda
  10. Surface Pro 6?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro 6 change login

2. change log in on surface pro 6

3. log on for surface pro 6

4. how to change the login account for microsoft surface pro 6