Windows 10: i want to change live background without installing third party software .

Discus and support i want to change live background without installing third party software . in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i want to change live background without installing third party software .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SkandSingh, Apr 6, 2021.

1. i want to change live background without installing third party software .

i want to change live background without installing third party software .

:)

SkandSingh, Apr 6, 2021

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Change desktop background and colors

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Lex Del Win User
    Background cannot be changed

Hi,

To change the background on your Windows 10 Mobile, please follow the steps below:

• Open Settings, and tap on Personalization.
    • Tap on Start.
    • Tap on the drop-down list under Choose a background.
    • Select your preferred background and click apply.

Let us know how it goes.

Lex Del, Apr 6, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

1. i want to change live background without installing third party software . - Similar Threads - change live background

2. Installing third party software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing third party software: When trying to load TC2000 financial software I get the following errors: "Called Run Script when not marked in progress", followed by "Called Install Finalize when no install in progress". I have installed this software on Windows 10 machines with no errors. This only occurs...
  3. Installing third party software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing third party software: When trying to load TC2000 financial software I get the following errors: "Called Run Script when not marked in progress", followed by "Called Install Finalize when no install in progress". I have installed this software on Windows 10 machines with no errors. This only occurs...
  4. How To Change Start Menu Icon Without Third-Party Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Change Start Menu Icon Without Third-Party Software: I'm trying to figure out how can I change the start menu icon but so far, I couldn't find anything on the internet. All the answers include third-party software which are not ready for windows 11. Is there a way I can change the icon through system softwares? Like control...
  5. How To Change Start Menu Icon Without Third-Party Software

How To Change Start Menu Icon Without Third-Party Software: I'm trying to figure out how can I change the start menu icon but so far, I couldn't find anything on the internet. All the answers include third-party software which are not ready for windows 11. Is there a way I can change the icon through system softwares? Like control...
  6. third party software update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    third party software update: I have a windows server 2012 standalone server and two user. one is normal user and another one is administrator user. Normal user have internet connection but administrator user have no internet access. In this situation how can I update third party software like "adobe "....
  7. Full backup without any third party software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full backup without any third party software?: Im new to windows 10, but on my older HP laptop, there was a partition called recovery which basically helped me reinstall windows if my laptop got busted and my new one doesnt. So I was wondering if there is a tool thats already installed by MS or something to do the job....
  8. How i do SFTP connection without install a third party software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How i do SFTP connection without install a third party software: I can do connect by SSH from powershell, between windows and ubuntu, But i don't know if i can do SFTP so simple between a Linux OS and Linux OS, with out install a third party software, i was watching a tutorials on internet but they install software, any advice for my...
  9. Disabling the "show desktop" button without third-party software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disabling the "show desktop" button without third-party software?: Title. Everywhere I look, I see people recommending something called 7+ taskbar to disable that button next to the clock. Turning peek off doesn't remove it either. I read that there's a registry entry controlling this apparently. So how can this button be disabled without...
  10. Third party software installation

Third party software installation: My pc was working okay for alomost a year with WIndows 10 but now I have a problem on both my laptop and desktop with software not loading. I have tried loading some old software that I already have running and get the same error message required priviledge is not held...