Windows 10: I want to change motherboard. Will be any drivers incompatible problem

Discus and support I want to change motherboard. Will be any drivers incompatible problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Basically I want to change my motherboard, but I don't want to reinstall Windows. My concern is not to Windows licenses, its really is with drivers and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lokateu, May 4, 2021.

1. Lokateu Win User

I want to change motherboard. Will be any drivers incompatible problem

Basically I want to change my motherboard, but I don't want to reinstall Windows. My concern is not to Windows licenses, its really is with drivers and bsod. There is anyway to change my motherboard without being caught with a bsod driver relate problem?

:)

Lokateu, May 4, 2021
  2. Lokateu Win User

Basically I want to change my motherboard, but I don't want to reinstall Windows. My concern is not to Windows licenses, its really is with drivers and bsod. There is anyway to change my motherboard without being caught with a bsod driver relate problem?

Lokateu, May 5, 2021
  3. koray77 Win User
    Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Good day all,

Please could someone advise how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be re-enabled.

The incompatible drivers are as follows;
    - ftdibus.sys
    - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys
    - PxHIpa64.sys
    - SaiH0C2D.sys
    - tib.sys

Autoruns lists nearly all of these files however I have not used this utility before, so thought it's best I ask first.

Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!

Windows Ver.: Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.870

Many thanks,
    Koray

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

koray77, May 5, 2021
  4. I want to change motherboard. Will be any drivers incompatible problem

touchpad driver update

Hi Chandrahasan,

Incompatible device drivers are known to operate against the method that Windows 10 follows. We suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to scan your computer, identify the problem, and attempt to fix the issue automatically. To run the
    troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start icon and select Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Sound > Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, uninstall the touchpad driver, then follow these steps to check if the issue is driver related:

• Right-click on the name of your PC at the top of the list of devices in
      Device Manager
    • Select Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the device driver, or download and install the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. I want to change motherboard. Will be any drivers incompatible problem - Similar Threads - change motherboard drivers

2. Incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible drivers: Good morning guys, deleting this seems impossible. After each attempt to delete, I restart the computer and its still a problem. Is there a failsafe way to get rid of it ? Fingers crossed that you have a solution....
  3. incompatable driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    incompatable driver: Hi AllI had installed some time ago, an external driver Western Digital, but later installed a larger external driver called Seagate. All has worked fine for over a year, but I received an error message in Micro security informing me I have an incompatible driver and it named...
  4. Incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible drivers: There are no updates that I can find anyway - so how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-drivers/f22933be-1b0d-4e02-b5e9-b643c5d72e09
  5. Incompatible drivers

Incompatible drivers: There are no updates that I can find anyway - so how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-drivers/f22933be-1b0d-4e02-b5e9-b643c5d72e09
  6. driver incompatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver incompatibility: I can't turn on the core isolation due to incompatibility with csrbc.sys. I've updated all my windows but it won't reconcile. web searches and MS community searches are not helping....
  7. incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    incompatible drivers: I cant find the updates of these drivers from online searches , what can i do to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-drivers/5a25f101-59c9-4fe8-8174-07df454c944e
  8. incompatible drivers

incompatible drivers: I cant find the updates of these drivers from online searches , what can i do to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-drivers/5a25f101-59c9-4fe8-8174-07df454c944e
  9. Problem after changing motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem after changing motherboard: Hello I recently had to change my motherboard, as it got fried, because of a blackout in my house, and after changing, I couldn't reactivate my windows, please help I got my windows 10 through the free update promotion, that was running a while back....
  10. Want to change motherboard for windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Want to change motherboard for windows 10: Hello, I am new here. Please help me. My father's computer upgraded from win7 to win10. And now I want to help him to change the motherboard. I know I will have activation issue if i just change the board, so what should i do to solve the issue? I heard that windows...