Windows 10: i want to change my basic setting for printing

Discus and support i want to change my basic setting for printing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i want to change my basic setting for printing whenever i print out things it come out as 4 pages in one page. i want to change this setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by seungjae_byun, Sep 25, 2018.

1. i want to change my basic setting for printing

i want to change my basic setting for printing

whenever i print out things it come out as 4 pages in one page. i want to change this setting

:)

seungjae_byun, Sep 25, 2018

2. Unable to perform print and change the print settings.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer and the printer?

• What is the exact problem that you are facing?

• Did you change any print settings?

• Is the printer getting detected?

• Did you install any third party security application?
    If you are unable to print and as an initial troubleshooting step,
    I suggest you to run printer troubleshooter and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click Printer.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 25, 2018
  4. ainekav Win User

Display settings changed to enhance performance - crude basic text

Hi there

New to this and clueless so sorry in advance! I have a Sony Vaio laptop running windows 10, about 5 years old. It started to lag a lot so I looked up some ways to enhance performance. Read a few articles online and followed a few steps to speed up my laptop. I cleared out a lot of unnecessary programs and changed some display settings. This all resulted in better performance, but the text on my screen to be reset to crude, basic text. (screenshot attached) I now have a suspicion that this is bad for my eyes and I'm about to start an online course, so I want to change the settings back. Unfortunately, I can't remember exactly what I did.
    Here's what my screen looks like

i want to change my basic setting for printing [​IMG]

I know that I definitely unchecked this: Automatically manage paging file size for all drives
    (read it in an article and followed the steps exactly) and manually calculated paging file size for all drives. Would this have anything to do with my text problem?

Any suggestions of what happened and how to fix it would be great.
    I'm also wondering if I change the settings back, if my laptop will return to it's previous slow speed, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

ainekav, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. i want to change my basic setting for printing - Similar Threads - change basic setting

2. I want to change my app recommendation setting but I cant find the setting to change.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change my app recommendation setting but I cant find the setting to change.: I have been trying to download software since 2 hours now and it's frustrating because it keeps showing me to change my app recommendation setting in order to use it. I have tried a number of ways to find that setting but it is nowhere to be found. Everyone has easy access to...
  3. I want to change my app recommendation setting but I cant find the setting to change.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to change my app recommendation setting but I cant find the setting to change.: I have been trying to download software since 2 hours now and it's frustrating because it keeps showing me to change my app recommendation setting in order to use it. I have tried a number of ways to find that setting but it is nowhere to be found. Everyone has easy access to...
  4. I want to change my app recommendation setting but I cant find the setting to change.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Want to change my virtual memory settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want to change my virtual memory settings: Hello ! My boot time is kind of slow and every vidéo on youtube point to virtual memory and to customize it depending on recommended and such. I am scared to harm my pc so please advise me.My values are :Windows 4gb ramRecommended is : 1392Currently alocated is : 4933What do...
  6. Want to change my virtual memory settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Want to change my virtual memory settings: Hello ! My boot time is kind of slow and every vidéo on youtube point to virtual memory and to customize it depending on recommended and such. I am scared to harm my pc so please advise me.My values are :Windows 4gb ramRecommended is : 1392Currently alocated is : 4933What do...
  7. Want to change my virtual memory settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I want to change keyboard setting.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to change keyboard setting.: I bought below keyboard. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/d/microsoft-bluetooth-keyboard/919v6qb80zg3?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0&source=lp&activetab=pivot:overviewtabBut F1-F12 is need by with Fn key.I want to change type only F1-F12 key. Please teach me how to resolve....
  9. Default print settings - I want to print A4 with these settings selected - but end result is A5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Default print settings - I want to print A4 with these settings selected - but end result is A5: Hi there, looking for tech help please. I recently upgraded to a HP Bang & Olufsen Envy which is very nice, thank you. However still ironing out some defaulting issues. I am fairly knowledgeable with tech things but I can't figure out where this problem is coming from....
  10. I WANT TO CHANGE MY VERIFICATION SETTING ON MY COMPUTER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I WANT TO CHANGE MY VERIFICATION SETTING ON MY COMPUTER: HOW DO I DO THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-my-verification-setting-on-my/630adff0-1006-4502-9068-d989d737cf13"