Windows 10: I want to change my boot drive name on msconfig

Discus and support I want to change my boot drive name on msconfig in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am running dual boot and want to change the drive id on msconfig... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kat Greene, Jan 29, 2024.

1. I want to change my boot drive name on msconfig

I am running dual boot and want to change the drive id on msconfig

:)

Kat Greene, Jan 29, 2024

2. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Jan 29, 2024
  3. i changed boot setting in msconfig my pc is not starting now....

Boot into Windows RE and try the commands posted in the article Windows won’t load after changing MSCONFIG Boot Options

If you need step-by-step help, boot into WinRE command Prompt and run:

bcdedit

Take a photo of the output window and upload the image here.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jan 29, 2024
  4. Kreij Win User

I want to change my boot drive name on msconfig

name changes??

How about TPU_Moms_Rule.

Just a suggestion *Smile I want to change my boot drive  name on msconfig :)

I agree with most people. Mod assisted name changes only.

Kreij, Jan 29, 2024
Thema:

I want to change my boot drive name on msconfig

1. I want to change my boot drive name on msconfig - Similar Threads - change boot drive

2. I want to change my boot drive name on msconfig

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to change my boot drive name on msconfig: I am running dual boot and want to change the drive id on msconfig https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-my-boot-drive-name-on-msconfig/197bef36-ed36-4e8e-abd0-b483573ed92f
  3. I want to change my boot drive name on msconfig

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change my boot drive name on msconfig: I am running dual boot and want to change the drive id on msconfig https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-my-boot-drive-name-on-msconfig/197bef36-ed36-4e8e-abd0-b483573ed92f
  4. i changed boot setting in msconfig my pc is not starting now....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i changed boot setting in msconfig my pc is not starting now....: Hi I Changed The Boot Settings Number of processors option to max and now i cant start my pc I Have One SSD And One HDD When I Started my pc with ssd this is happening and when i started with hdd it works but the hdd is sloww now im asking help from the hdd I dont know what...
  5. i changed boot setting in msconfig my pc is not starting now....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i changed boot setting in msconfig my pc is not starting now....: Hi I Changed The Boot Settings Number of processors option to max and now i cant start my pc I Have One SSD And One HDD When I Started my pc with ssd this is happening and when i started with hdd it works but the hdd is sloww now im asking help from the hdd I dont know what...
  6. i want to change my default drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to change my default drive: my c drive space is too low and too much space is taken by microsoft apps so i don't have much space to use in c drive and that's why my pc is running slow i want to change my default drive...
  7. I want to change my name but...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to change my name but...: So essentially I want to change my name back, but I kept getting the captcha wrong for hours on end now. I've looked up ways to solve it and followed advice such as not placing space in between, and so on and so forth, I've asked my friends to help as well and even then they...
  8. MSCONFIG Boot Tab..change order

in Windows 10 Support
    MSCONFIG Boot Tab..change order: In MSCONFIG Boot Tab is possible, change the order of the boot selection that appear when the system turns on ? Thank Hispa 168983
  9. External drive name changed to boot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External drive name changed to boot.: My external drive name recently changed to boot and I lost all of my files on it, I now cannot reinstall said files on my C drive. I deleted the files within the drive and nothing changed, the storage space also changed from 1TB to 252MB....
  10. Msconfig's name is not in my language

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Msconfig's name is not in my language: Msconfig's name is in english ("System Configuration") and not in my native language. submitted by /u/Windows10User2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dyczh1/msconfigs_name_is_not_in_my_language/