Windows 10: I want to change my computer ton french but i dont find the linguistic uptade what should i do

Discus and support I want to change my computer ton french but i dont find the linguistic uptade what should i do in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Linguistic update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Paul Graton, Mar 25, 2023.

1. I want to change my computer ton french but i dont find the linguistic uptade what should i do

Linguistic update

:)

Paul Graton, Mar 25, 2023

2. Windows 10 installed as french version but «reverted» to English after yesterday's update

Hi Jean,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you want to use French language on Windows 10 instead of English.

Kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to change the Language and date & time settings again. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu and type
      Settings in the search bar.

• Click on Time and Language.

• Select the Region and Language and make sure that you select
      Country and region to French Guina.

• Under the Language click on
      Add a language
      and download the French language pack.

• After the language pack has downloaded, click on
      French language pack and Set as default

• Close the settings and Reboot the computer for the changes to take effect.
    I suggest you to change the time of the system also accordingly for the changes to take effectively.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Mar 25, 2023
  3. Windows Uptade

My Computer won't uptade it keeps telling me that my pc is missing security and quality fixes.

I've tried troubleshooting and it did nothing.

When i press on "check for uptades" it checks but it won't let me uptade it.

But its always the same uptade that won't upatade.

I would appreciate if someone could help me with this issue.

Thank you!

Yasmeen Muhammad, Mar 25, 2023
  4. I want to change my computer ton french but i dont find the linguistic uptade what should i do

Blackscreen after uptade from Windows10

It is so annoying for me right now because I dont have anything on the screen right now except for the tool baar and it doesnot have everything on it. it happaned after the recent windows 10 uptade i dont know what to do and i had many important files
    on my computer.

BüşraÇetin, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

I want to change my computer ton french but i dont find the linguistic uptade what should i do

1. I want to change my computer ton french but i dont find the linguistic uptade what should i do - Similar Threads - change computer ton

2. Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...: Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the os from my hdd to my new ssd. Because even if I have an downloaded os on my my new ssd, I cannot boot it even if I set it as the first booting option. Are there any option on moving...
  3. Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...: Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the os from my hdd to my new ssd. Because even if I have an downloaded os on my my new ssd, I cannot boot it even if I set it as the first booting option. Are there any option on moving...
  4. Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want to change my computer ton french but i dont find the linguistic uptade what should i do

I want to change my computer ton french but i dont find the linguistic uptade what should i do: Linguistic update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-my-computer-ton-french-but-i-dont/e1ffe1b6-cdcc-49f0-bc2c-2a91d2e9c1b2
  6. I dont want to change my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I dont want to change my password: My personal computer forces me to change my pin ever so often, because a supposed organization requires it. I'm not part of an org. How can I change this. I do not want to change my pin at my computers whim....
  7. I dont want to change my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont want to change my password: My personal computer forces me to change my pin ever so often, because a supposed organization requires it. I'm not part of an org. How can I change this. I do not want to change my pin at my computers whim....
  8. I dont want to change my password

9. What should I do if I change my device?

What should I do if I change my device?: Hi all, just a doubt. I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 OS, and I want to switch to another Dell laptop not right nowwith Windows OS, then what are the steps to be taken? 1Should a fresh copy of windows be loaded? 2How can I get all my apps in my old device to my new...
  10. my pc want update and i dont no what to delete,what do i get rid of

my pc want update and i dont no what to delete,what do i get rid of: my pc want update and i dont no what to delete,what do i get rid of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-want-update-and-i-dont-no-what-to-deletewhat/170cdad4-fbb6-484e-a83e-f96ddab7e228