Windows 10: I want to change my Facebook Browser from Safari to Edge as I have no idea how Safari ended...

Discus and support I want to change my Facebook Browser from Safari to Edge as I have no idea how Safari ended... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had reason to go into 'Settings' on Facebook today and noticed that ''Safari'' was listed as the Default Browser for my Facebook account, ~ I know... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Brian Kirkwood, Oct 28, 2018.

1. I want to change my Facebook Browser from Safari to Edge as I have no idea how Safari ended...

I had reason to go into 'Settings' on Facebook today and noticed that ''Safari'' was listed as the Default Browser for my Facebook account, ~ I know not how or why this is the case, but I am and always have been a Microsoft user and presumed that the Facebook Browser would be Edge, how can I revert my Facebook Account from Safari to Edge Browser? many thanks!

:)

Brian Kirkwood, Oct 28, 2018

2. Safari bookmarks syncd with Edge

When will Safari bookmarks be synced with Edge.

James A Hagan, Oct 28, 2018
  3. Safari bookmarks syncd with Edge

this works perfectly once set up and i feel it is a much better solution than using some third party tools

NOTE- ONLY FOR WINDOWS 10 PRO USERS (HOME USERS CAN ALSO DO THIS ALBEIT WITH A SLIGHTLY MORE COMPLICATED METHOD)

1. delete all bookmarks from either safari or (IE and edge). only one browser has to have all bookmarks.

2. visit this page and follow the instructions http://bit.ly/2hmaZTm

3. open iCloud control panel and sync safari with IE.

4. Ta-da.

I've personally never faced any issue with syncing edge and safari by this method. Feel free to contact me if you face any issues(I hope you don't!)

rock_rahul, Oct 28, 2018
  4. I want to change my Facebook Browser from Safari to Edge as I have no idea how Safari ended...

Safari bookmarks syncd with Edge

I am trying to move Safari browser bookmarks, documents, and photos from a MacBook to a Windows 10 PC. Seems Apple does it seamlessly but they surely don't want to reciprocate when it's the other direction!

Right now, I'm focusing on just the Safari bookmarks. Help?

RosemaryYdarraga, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

I want to change my Facebook Browser from Safari to Edge as I have no idea how Safari ended...

1. I want to change my Facebook Browser from Safari to Edge as I have no idea how Safari ended... - Similar Threads - change Facebook Browser

2. Apple Safari Browser . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apple Safari Browser . . .: I'm using a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro:I want to, download, and install. The, Apple Safari browser.It's far, better. Than any, Windows browser!They're final version, was written. A few years ago.It, will work on Windows 10. But the problem, I'm having.Is, finding...
  3. Apple Safari Browser . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple Safari Browser . . .: I'm using a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro:I want to, download, and install. The, Apple Safari browser.It's far, better. Than any, Windows browser!They're final version, was written. A few years ago.It, will work on Windows 10. But the problem, I'm having.Is, finding...
  4. Apple Safari Browser . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Shows I Signed In From Safari

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Shows I Signed In From Safari: Hello!So I was going through my emails today, and it says that in August I signed into my account with Safari on Windows 10 and I don't recall having Safari on my Windows 10 PC, it also had my IP. I'm wondering if someone took my IP and stole it or what happened.Thanks again!...
  6. Windows 10 Shows I Signed In From Safari

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Shows I Signed In From Safari: Hello!So I was going through my emails today, and it says that in August I signed into my account with Safari on Windows 10 and I don't recall having Safari on my Windows 10 PC, it also had my IP. I'm wondering if someone took my IP and stole it or what happened.Thanks again!...
  7. sAFARI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sAFARI: The program Safari cannot open page because too many redirects occurred. Jeannette White *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Not happening before the new Micro Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safari/f1bc056c-7b63-452f-b843-2fe889b3b459
  8. Apple Safari Browser . . .

Apple Safari Browser . . .: I'm using a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro: I want to, download, and install. The, Apple Safari, browser. They, have a version, that was written. A few years ago. It, will work on Windows 10. The problem, I'm having is. Getting it, is very confusing? I started to...
  9. How to change search engine in Safari?

How to change search engine in Safari?: Can anyone tell me the way to change the search engine in Safari browser??? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-search-engine-in-safari/2e3c4e62-cd3c-4891-b668-0f9a875ddeff
  10. Safari support dropped

in Browsers and Email
    Safari support dropped: This is old news, but I only learned it today. Apple has dropped support for its Windows version of the Safari browser, but has given little publicity to the decision. 47500

Users found this page by searching for:

1. swith browser from facebook to safari

2. do i have to change browser for facebook

3. how to chnge facebook browser to edge

4. how to change facebook browser,
  5. how.to.change safari facebook.to.english