Windows 10: I want to change my lock screen, but every time I try to change my lock screen, it gets...

Discus and support I want to change my lock screen, but every time I try to change my lock screen, it gets... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_Legendary_Yeeter [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/The_Legendary_Yeeter, Jul 26, 2020.

1. I want to change my lock screen, but every time I try to change my lock screen, it gets...

/u/The_Legendary_Yeeter, Jul 26, 2020
  2. Tony K Win User

Can i change my Lock Screen ?

Hello, Volcytor. Welcome to TenForums.

Yes you can. Open Settings app (hold Windows key + I) > Choose Personalization > Choose Lock Screen > In the Background choice list choose Picture and navigate to the folder with the pic you want.

*Arrow Change Lock Screen Background in Windows 10 Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

Tony K, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Volcytor Win User
    Can i change my Lock Screen ?

i mean not the picture , i mean the theme like that . the button and text box

Volcytor, Jul 26, 2020
  4. NotGurk Win User

I want to change my lock screen, but every time I try to change my lock screen, it gets...

I can't change my lock screen picture.

So my default lock screen wallpaper is the default shitty guy running up a hill side shot, and I really want to change it. Problem is, every time I try to select another wallpaper, it gives me the spinny icon and doesn't load, therefore I cannot select the photo. I've tried all the default photos and I've tried saving one to my desktop and trying to get that to load but It wouldn't work. Heres a screenshot.
    I want to change my lock screen, but every time I try to change my lock screen, it gets... fe078b5c9e3e013ce62d158827f42dca.png

NotGurk, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

I want to change my lock screen, but every time I try to change my lock screen, it gets...

1. I want to change my lock screen, but every time I try to change my lock screen, it gets... - Similar Threads - change lock screen

2. why cannot i change my lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cannot i change my lock screen?: this happened several weeks ago and I've tried many solutions.I even reset my device but it just simply did not work.when I try to change my lock screen wallpaper, it just goes grey in the display, and the loading sign as seen in the picture belowthis works if I choose...
  3. why cannot i change my lock screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cannot i change my lock screen?: this happened several weeks ago and I've tried many solutions.I even reset my device but it just simply did not work.when I try to change my lock screen wallpaper, it just goes grey in the display, and the loading sign as seen in the picture belowthis works if I choose...
  4. Every time I try to login in, I get thrown back into the Lock Screen.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Every time I try to login in, I get thrown back into the Lock Screen.: Hello. There's an issue on another laptop that recently got Windows 10 reinstalled. What's happening is, every time try to login in, I get thrown back to the Lock Screen. I cannot login to the computer. How the heck can I fix this?...
  5. My PC's lock screen changes to a different windows lock screen every time I turn it on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC's lock screen changes to a different windows lock screen every time I turn it on.: Basically the title, I've set a lock screen to be a picture I want, and no matter what it changes. I've even gone into registry edit (as explained here) and set it to be unchangeable but it still comes up different every time. Please help, it's doing my head in. submitted...
  6. I couldn't change my lock screen wallpaper

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I couldn't change my lock screen wallpaper: Hi everyone, I just received my new laptop just a month ago and I've been trying to change my lap's lock screen wallpaper. This is a screenshot of my setting: [ATTACH] Never mind, it is a macOS' wallpaper. Anyway, it's beautiful :D Note that I've chosen "Picture", not...
  7. I can’t change my lock screen background

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can’t change my lock screen background: When I change the lock screen and press Win + L it Works like it should, but when I restart the Computer the lock screen background goes back to the Windows default one. The "show fun facts and tips" button resets every time I close the lock screen settings tab....
  8. I cannot change my lock screen background

I cannot change my lock screen background: After installing one of the feature updates (I believe it was the Fall Creators Update, build 1709), my lock screen background cannot change to a custom picture. I am limited to the six inbox pictures that come with Windows 10. If I try to browse for a picture of my own, or...
  9. I can't change my lock screen picture.

I can't change my lock screen picture.: So my default lock screen wallpaper is the default shitty guy running up a hill side shot, and I really want to change it. Problem is, every time I try to select another wallpaper, it gives me the spinny icon and doesn't load, therefore I cannot select the photo. I've tried...
  10. Can i change my Lock Screen ?

Can i change my Lock Screen ?: hello guys . can i change my lock screen like this ? or similar actually its just picture that i found on internet Thanks You sry for bad english [img] 90582