Windows 10: i want to change my network adapter?

Discus and support i want to change my network adapter? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Okay, so the network adapter I have ( realtek ) is causing me some massive problems. Is there any way to change my network adapter on my PC?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by joelsedgerton, Oct 18, 2019.

1. i want to change my network adapter?

Okay, so the network adapter I have ( realtek ) is causing me some massive problems. Is there any way to change my network adapter on my PC?

:)

joelsedgerton, Oct 18, 2019

2. network adapters

Hi, Michael.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you may be facing an issue with your driver updates.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if it helps you resolve your issue.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Network adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Network driver” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Oct 18, 2019
  4. i want to change my network adapter?

Install a driver for your network adapter

Go to the list of network adapters in the control panel, turn of the lan and turn it on again. See if that helps.

Peter1986C, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

i want to change my network adapter?

1. i want to change my network adapter? - Similar Threads - change network adapter

2. How do I change my driver on my network adapter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my driver on my network adapter?: Hello, I have recently been using my windows 10 computer, and all of a sudden, the wifi just shut down. To make it simpler, whenever I click on the "Network Connection" tab on the taskbar, it shows mejust the airplane mode option, which does not let me click on it. I've tried...
  3. How do I change my driver on my network adapter?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my driver on my network adapter?: Hello, I have recently been using my windows 10 computer, and all of a sudden, the wifi just shut down. To make it simpler, whenever I click on the "Network Connection" tab on the taskbar, it shows mejust the airplane mode option, which does not let me click on it. I've tried...
  4. How do I change my driver on my network adapter?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can i change my network adapter in windos 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can i change my network adapter in windos 10: Currently my ASUS TUF laptop have a relaltek network adapter. Can use network adapter of some different company like intel or qualcomm? By uninstalling the realtek adapter and replacing it with adapter of different brand...
  6. Network adapter continuously changes to "public"

Network adapter continuously changes to "public": After a bunch of research I see that there are a lot of people effected by this issue: network adapter keeps changing from "Private" to "Public". I have gone so far as to change the settings in my registry, to set it in Powershell, and in Windows itself. No matter what I...
  7. wireless network adapter wanted

wireless network adapter wanted: Hi all... I have an Acer Aspire running windows vista 32 bit and I need a wireless network adapter, can anyone tell me a link where I can download one Please?. Len 124086
  8. wireless network adapter wanted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless network adapter wanted: Hi all... I have an Acer Aspire running windows vista 32 bit and I need a wireless network adapter, can anyone tell me a link where I can download one Please?. Len 124086
  9. Cannot change network adapter properties

Cannot change network adapter properties: I use a laptop with Windows 10 image, it is Dell Precision and three network adapters. But I faced a problem with network adapter settings. I changed the settings and tried to save them but it resulted in an error. “An unexpected condition occurred. Not all of your requested...
  10. change network adapter name

change network adapter name: Hi *Party how can i change network adapter name: (see Image): [img] i want change it to another name *Mad 53255