Windows 10: I want to change my new password to my old password

Discus and support I want to change my new password to my old password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am so fricking ANGRY and ANNOYED by it. Microsoft,PLEASE, PLEASE HAVE AND UPDATE FOR IT. YOU DON'T DECIDE WHETHER MY PASSWORD OK?! THANK YOU.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jaycole150, Aug 5, 2020.

1. I want to change my new password to my old password

I am so fricking ANGRY and ANNOYED by it. Microsoft,PLEASE, PLEASE HAVE AND UPDATE FOR IT. YOU DON'T DECIDE WHETHER MY PASSWORD OK?! THANK YOU.

:)

Jaycole150, Aug 5, 2020

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Phone won't connect if I change wifi password

I've finally figured out what happened, but the problem is only temporarily solved.

I had changed my wifi password. And the phone won't connect with the new password. If I change the wifi password back to the old one it connects.

So it's definitely a phone issue.
    I wish I could change my wifi password and have my phone working..

Black Panther, Aug 5, 2020
  4. dgrutan Win User

I want to change my new password to my old password

I don't want to change my password

Why does Microsoft (Win8 and 10) keep asking me to change my password. I keep a log book for all my online password accounts, and understand the need for security, but this is a bit much. Two issues; (1) why ask me to change my password and (2) let me
    reuse my old password.

I will run out of space in my log book at this pace. Let me control my destiny and flexibility to how I want to secure my computer. Again, I DO GET the security concern, but as other posts have suggested, give me a little flexibility. Maybe let me reuse
    a password after 12 months, how bout it.

dgrutan, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

I want to change my new password to my old password

1. I want to change my new password to my old password - Similar Threads - change password old

2. I want to change my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change my password: My pc password is somehow linked to my microsoft account and is same as for my email adress. I want to change it but i dont have that option anywhere. Even if i want to set up a PIN this mf os wouldnt let me do it with my personal account but it needs an oganization account....
  3. I want to change my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to change my password: My pc password is somehow linked to my microsoft account and is same as for my email adress. I want to change it but i dont have that option anywhere. Even if i want to set up a PIN this mf os wouldnt let me do it with my personal account but it needs an oganization account....
  4. How can I change my password back to an old password?

How can I change my password back to an old password?: Microsoft forces you to change your password for absolutely no real reason, and it makes their products not worth using. It will not allow me to change my password back to one of the many that I could remember, thus again using their products becomes useless. Is there some...
  5. How can I change my password back to an old password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I change my password back to an old password?: Microsoft forces you to change your password for absolutely no real reason, and it makes their products not worth using. It will not allow me to change my password back to one of the many that I could remember, thus again using their products becomes useless. Is there some...
  6. I dont want to change my password

I dont want to change my password: My personal computer forces me to change my pin ever so often, because a supposed organization requires it. I'm not part of an org. How can I change this. I do not want to change my pin at my computers whim....
  7. I dont want to change my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont want to change my password: My personal computer forces me to change my pin ever so often, because a supposed organization requires it. I'm not part of an org. How can I change this. I do not want to change my pin at my computers whim....
  8. I dont want to change my password

9. I want to get my old password back

I want to get my old password back: Hi, I want to get back my old password because I don't feel comfortable changing the password every 72 days , as it is very annoying to me making me change non stop when my account is the only account in the computer having the fact that I am the administrative. Is there any...
  10. I want to change my password

I want to change my password: I want to change my password my friends know the password of my laptop with Windows 10 and now they enter when they want. I need to change it. My boyfriend put the password, and I don't know how to change it...