Windows 10: I WANT TO CHANGE MY VERIFICATION SETTING ON MY COMPUTER

Discus and support I WANT TO CHANGE MY VERIFICATION SETTING ON MY COMPUTER in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HOW DO I DO THIS... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by marywing1, Dec 20, 2018.

1. marywing1 Win User

I WANT TO CHANGE MY VERIFICATION SETTING ON MY COMPUTER

HOW DO I DO THIS

:)

marywing1, Dec 20, 2018

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Gmail suspicious activity alert?

I'd definitely setup two-step verification like MailMan suggested. I actually just set it up myself, and have a similar feature on Facebook as well. Better safe than sorry! *Toast :toast:

f22a4bandit, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

1. I WANT TO CHANGE MY VERIFICATION SETTING ON MY COMPUTER - Similar Threads - CHANGE VERIFICATION SETTING

2. I want to change my app recommendation setting but I cant find the setting to change.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change my app recommendation setting but I cant find the setting to change.: I have been trying to download software since 2 hours now and it's frustrating because it keeps showing me to change my app recommendation setting in order to use it. I have tried a number of ways to find that setting but it is nowhere to be found. Everyone has easy access to...
  3. I want to change my app recommendation setting but I cant find the setting to change.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to change my app recommendation setting but I cant find the setting to change.: I have been trying to download software since 2 hours now and it's frustrating because it keeps showing me to change my app recommendation setting in order to use it. I have tried a number of ways to find that setting but it is nowhere to be found. Everyone has easy access to...
  4. I want to change my app recommendation setting but I cant find the setting to change.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Want to change my virtual memory settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want to change my virtual memory settings: Hello ! My boot time is kind of slow and every vidéo on youtube point to virtual memory and to customize it depending on recommended and such. I am scared to harm my pc so please advise me.My values are :Windows 4gb ramRecommended is : 1392Currently alocated is : 4933What do...
  6. Want to change my virtual memory settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Want to change my virtual memory settings: Hello ! My boot time is kind of slow and every vidéo on youtube point to virtual memory and to customize it depending on recommended and such. I am scared to harm my pc so please advise me.My values are :Windows 4gb ramRecommended is : 1392Currently alocated is : 4933What do...
  7. Want to change my virtual memory settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I want to permanently change my city/location of my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to permanently change my city/location of my computer: I cannot find where to change permanently my city and state. How do I do that? I am in Huntington Beach, CA not Redmond, WA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-permanently-change-my-citylocation-of-my/39192973-e91a-4a68-ab61-f13f951a5d36
  9. Change my verification code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change my verification code: I am trying to change my verification code email and phone no. The phone number is not in use and the verification code is that of my ex husband. As I was trying to change my password, he was able to access my email and delete some of my files. I did enter a new phone number...
  10. i want to change my basic setting for printing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i want to change my basic setting for printing: i want to change my basic setting for printing whenever i print out things it come out as 4 pages in one page. i want to change this setting...