Windows 10: I want to change outlook accounts but I'm afraid of what might loose.

Discus and support I want to change outlook accounts but I'm afraid of what might loose. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My unlce set up my computer and he made an email acct that I just don't like. I want to make a new outlook account to use on my laptop but as I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chalez88, Feb 24, 2020.

1. I want to change outlook accounts but I'm afraid of what might loose.

My unlce set up my computer and he made an email acct that I just don't like. I want to make a new outlook account to use on my laptop but as I'm attempting to close my Microsoft account I'm learning that I could possibly loose all the data on the computer and have to start all over again.

Is there any way to delete an Outlook account and only loose data linked to the account, this keeping everything saved to the computer? I'm only 16 and like to think I'm relatively tech savvy, at least compared to mom,but I'm scared to do something that I don't know the risks of.

What exactly stays on my computer after closing an Outlook account and what do I have to worry about loosing other than Skype,Xbox,and emails?

I'm desperate to get rid of this account.

submitted by /u/chalez88
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/chalez88, Feb 24, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    I want to change outlook accounts but I'm afraid of what might loose. [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

Hi steveatootac. Welcome to the TenForums @steveatootac

Don't think I would call this a repair but more an edit.

Click on File, upper left, account settings, account setting. A window should open with your accounts listed. Double click on the account you want to edit, then more settings lower right. The is a tab Outgoing Servers

These are the steps in Outlook 2013 and I don't think much has change to Outlook 2016.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Feb 24, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

I want to change outlook accounts but I'm afraid of what might loose.

outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

I want to change outlook accounts but I'm afraid of what might loose.

1. I want to change outlook accounts but I'm afraid of what might loose. - Similar Threads - change outlook accounts

2. When I want to change my Microsoft account to new account I'm getting this.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I want to change my Microsoft account to new account I'm getting this.....: Why I'm I getting this..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-want-to-change-my-microsoft-account-to-new/44326089-3f4e-457f-9f00-842bfb5b90a2
  3. When I want to change my Microsoft account to new account I'm getting this.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I want to change my Microsoft account to new account I'm getting this.....: Why I'm I getting this..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-want-to-change-my-microsoft-account-to-new/44326089-3f4e-457f-9f00-842bfb5b90a2
  4. I want to Change to Guest account

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to Change to Guest account: I signed my Microsoft account in my company’s accident. I signed out so it became the Local account and when I turn on the computer it still have my profile picture. I decided to change to Guest account but I don’t know how to do that. Hope someone read this article and help...
  5. I am planning on removing my organization account from my laptop but, I'm afraid that if I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am planning on removing my organization account from my laptop but, I'm afraid that if I...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/j6hgk02kl4h61.png?width=1282&format=png&auto=webp&s=40cd24dd0239cc122a82dac44b9a9520f732c838 submitted by /u/Y0U223F [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lin1hq/i_am_planning_on_removing_my_organization_account/
  6. What is a proxy server and why might I want to use one?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is a proxy server and why might I want to use one?: What is a proxy server and why might I want to use one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-proxy-server-and-why-might-i-want-to-use/26ead5c1-cc4e-4259-b2ab-fc69f88143bb
  7. What is this search bar and other stuff on the top of my screen?I'm afraid it's a virus.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this search bar and other stuff on the top of my screen?I'm afraid it's a virus.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GameplayerAr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gntohs/what_is_this_search_bar_and_other_stuff_on_the/
  8. might get 10. Only want what I want on desktop. tutorials on how?

in Windows 10 Support
    might get 10. Only want what I want on desktop. tutorials on how?: hate all those boxes and squares with stuff I do not want and will likely never use. just want to see my icons for programs and files. and purge all the win10 unwanted stuff. for example I want nothing to do with the windows app store and related things. latest good tutorials...
  9. What files will I loose on install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What files will I loose on install?: Hello Friends At the beginning sorry for my poor english. I hope, You'll understand me. Few days ago I made upgrade from Win7 to Win10 and I like it very much, so I decided to make some cleaner installation of this new OS. But... when i bought my PC many months ago,...
  10. Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"?: Any known fixes? *Confused 7016