Windows 10: I want to change the administrator email on Windows 11

Discus and support I want to change the administrator email on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased a new laptop with Windows 11. Previously I was using Windows 7 so I have never had a need to set-up a microsoft account, which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lee Thornton, Dec 9, 2023.

1. I want to change the administrator email on Windows 11

I recently purchased a new laptop with Windows 11. Previously I was using Windows 7 so I have never had a need to set-up a microsoft account, which I had to do when starting and setting up my new laptop with Windows 11. I set it up with an email address that I will no longer want to be associated with a microsoft account, including the administrator account on Windows 11 and microsoft. I have already created an "outlook.com" account. I have also purchased Office 365 with the outlook.com account and downloaded it to my new laptop. At the instruction of a microsoft support person, I have gone th

:)

Lee Thornton, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

I want to change the administrator email on Windows 11

1. I want to change the administrator email on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - change administrator email

2. I want to change the administrator email on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change the administrator email on Windows 11: I recently purchased a new laptop with Windows 11. Previously I was using Windows 7 so I have never had a need to set-up a microsoft account, which I had to do when starting and setting up my new laptop with Windows 11. I set it up with an email address that I will no longer...
  3. Change Windows Administrator Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Windows Administrator Email: So, I`m in the process of updating some of my accounts and deactivating them. Here is my situation.Account 1 will be deactivated/deleted and I will use account 2 going forward. However my Windows 10, shows the account 1 in the Your info section which makes me afraid that,...
  4. Change Windows Administrator Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Windows Administrator Email: So, I`m in the process of updating some of my accounts and deactivating them. Here is my situation.Account 1 will be deactivated/deleted and I will use account 2 going forward. However my Windows 10, shows the account 1 in the Your info section which makes me afraid that,...
  5. Change Windows Administrator Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. I want to change the administrator EMAIL address on Windows 11. This is impossible for me....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change the administrator EMAIL address on Windows 11. This is impossible for me....: The issue:I did a fresh install of Windows 11 today.After signing into my profile for the first time on this fresh install, I ended up signing in with an old Outlook account that does not have a Windows 11 license attached.I realized my mistake after installing all my...
  7. I want to change the administrator EMAIL address on Windows 11. This is impossible for me....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to change the administrator EMAIL address on Windows 11. This is impossible for me....: The issue:I did a fresh install of Windows 11 today.After signing into my profile for the first time on this fresh install, I ended up signing in with an old Outlook account that does not have a Windows 11 license attached.I realized my mistake after installing all my...
  8. want to change administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    want to change administrator: change admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-change-administrator/4771555d-6d7c-40a2-9db7-d5a2f3b5e2c6
  9. Change Administrator email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change Administrator email: I need to change my pc administrator email address, but it doesn't seem there is a place to change it. Does anyone know how to make the change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/change-administrator-email/f64f39f1-20be-4344-b4bf-fcf39a4c4cdc"
  10. Change Administrator Email

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change Administrator Email: I hope I can explain this correctly. When I first upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 I had been using a Sbcglobal email but have since changed to an Outlook.com email. I'm still currently using the former but not for much longer. We have two User Accounts (mine & wife's) on this...