Windows 10: I want to chenge my bandwith but theres a problem

Discus and support I want to chenge my bandwith but theres a problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to change my bandwith options but I coulnd´t do I because I can´t open "gpedit.msc" on The run option, by reason of me having windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LucQD, Oct 19, 2020.

1. LucQD Win User

I want to chenge my bandwith but theres a problem

Hi,
    I wanted to change my bandwith options but I coulnd´t do I because I can´t open "gpedit.msc" on The run option, by reason of me having windows 10 Home. Is there any other way to get to the option? Because we pay a lot for our internet and I want to use the full power. Pay for the whole Internet, use the whole internet. Please help me someone!!!! Have a nice day/night

btw. here is a screenshot of the problem:
    https://prnt.sc/v2b8k7

:)

LucQD, Oct 19, 2020
  2. babyemily Win User

Bandwith

My Windows 10 has a problem, The Bandwith is not detected because of a missing API. Can someone please help me?

babyemily, Oct 19, 2020
  3. yahanna Win User
    Updated to 1809.. But theres No Dark Win Explorer.. Wtf?

I ran the commands. Theyre all healthy partitions. But theres no partition 4 available. It says, "The specified partition is not valid." What do you suggest??

yahanna, Oct 19, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

1. I want to chenge my bandwith but theres a problem - Similar Threads - chenge bandwith theres

2. theres a problem with my keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    theres a problem with my keyboard: hello i was just waching a video on youtube and i was fast forwarding it and i think i clicked something because it went to the end of the video and i tryd on text and it when to the end of the text like when i press the arrow buttom pointing right it was all the was at the...
  3. theres a problem with my keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    theres a problem with my keyboard: hello i was just waching a video on youtube and i was fast forwarding it and i think i clicked something because it went to the end of the video and i tryd on text and it when to the end of the text like when i press the arrow buttom pointing right it was all the was at the...
  4. How to cheng birth day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to cheng birth day: How can i chang the borth day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cheng-birth-day/14c8fbd5-a023-4f10-ad68-c6a89df96882
  5. How to cheng birth day

How to cheng birth day: How can i chang the borth day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cheng-birth-day/14c8fbd5-a023-4f10-ad68-c6a89df96882
  6. I have a VAIO SVD13217CBB and theres a problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a VAIO SVD13217CBB and theres a problem!: So i wanted to update my Win 8 to 10, but i need a recent bios version, sony removed all BIOS Updates bc you guys removed the win 8 and 8.1 support, and is the same for 8.1, the same error...
  7. I have a VAIO SVD13217CBB and theres a problem!

I have a VAIO SVD13217CBB and theres a problem!: So i wanted to update my Win 8 to 10, but i need a recent bios version, sony removed all BIOS Updates bc you guys removed the win 8 and 8.1 support, and is the same for 8.1, the same error...
  8. low streaming bandwith

in Windows 10 Gaming
    low streaming bandwith: I have played fh4 since oktober 2020. I was playing on medium but noticed that i can play it on high graphics 60fps no lag nothing. but then in februari something strange happend and that is the low streaming bandwith. If i drive above 250 kph it gives an unplayable lag and...
  9. Bandwith

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bandwith: My Windows 10 has a problem, The Bandwith is not detected because of a missing API. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bandwith/ca553fc6-aa9e-4e1c-9cd7-d54610be40d1
  10. svchhost.exe hogging bandwith

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    svchhost.exe hogging bandwith: My internet download speed is only 1MB/s. Often svchost.exe eats up all the speed for itself, downloading something. Most often it's some update, but not always. Anyway I have unlimited data plan, so I don't care much about what it downloads, what drives me crazy is that...