Windows 10: I want to close an account that Microsoft seems to have trouble with, it must be hacked.

Discus and support I want to close an account that Microsoft seems to have trouble with, it must be hacked. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; If you could tell me how to close a corrupted account that has been suspended, I would be in your debt...I must say something though, I've been... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by glendascottdixon, Mar 16, 2019.

1. I want to close an account that Microsoft seems to have trouble with, it must be hacked.

If you could tell me how to close a corrupted account that has been suspended, I would be in your debt...I must say something though, I've been searching online for other people whom Microsoft suspended their accounts, some who have had their accounts for less than a day. Microsoft or someone working for Microsoft must be gathering info from these accounts and using that info for GOD knows what. This trouble has been a real shock to me and it's opened my eyes. I'm 64yrs old , I've been with Microsoft a long time. My trust has been misplaced...

:)

glendascottdixon, Mar 16, 2019

2. Closing a hacked account

Hello, my Microsoft account was hacked and my credit card used to purchase games. I want to close the account but i am unable to do so. Microsoft know my account was hacked as they told me but have been no help whatsoever in either refunding my money
    or cosing my account. Can I close the acount on line.

Thank you

Janice

JaniceWhitworth, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Microsoft Account was hacked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry to hear that someone hacked into your Microsoft account.

I understand how frustrating this could be. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to click on the link below for steps to recover your account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-back-blocked-account

Sometimes, you may not receive any notifications if the two steps verification settings is turned off.

Please follow the instructions in the link below and make sure that the setting is turned on.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng1709, Mar 16, 2019
  4. tmm1225 Win User

I want to close an account that Microsoft seems to have trouble with, it must be hacked.

Microsoft Account was hacked

Original Title: Accessed my account

How cans someone hack into my Microsoft account when I have the two step verification .. that can only be approved from my cell phone?

tmm1225, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

I want to close an account that Microsoft seems to have trouble with, it must be hacked.

1. I want to close an account that Microsoft seems to have trouble with, it must be hacked. - Similar Threads - close account Microsoft

2. I got hacked and want to close this email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got hacked and want to close this email: I was hacked and want to close this email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-hacked-and-want-to-close-this-email/1442c5e7-c20f-4919-88e1-3a990bb5b4d2
  3. I got hacked and want to close this email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got hacked and want to close this email: I was hacked and want to close this email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-hacked-and-want-to-close-this-email/1442c5e7-c20f-4919-88e1-3a990bb5b4d2
  4. Need to close my deceased Father's account but cannot as it seems hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need to close my deceased Father's account but cannot as it seems hacked: My Father passed away last year and we kept his account open as we needed several emails from his account as he was helping my Sister. However when trying to close his account none of the verification codes gets through to his email account. What to do. Don't want to turn his...
  5. Need to close my deceased Father's account but cannot as it seems hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to close my deceased Father's account but cannot as it seems hacked: My Father passed away last year and we kept his account open as we needed several emails from his account as he was helping my Sister. However when trying to close his account none of the verification codes gets through to his email account. What to do. Don't want to turn his...
  6. Need to close my deceased Father's account but cannot as it seems hacked

7. I seem to have 2 microsoft accounts and want to move my registered account on my pc to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I seem to have 2 microsoft accounts and want to move my registered account on my pc to the...: I also want to upgrade to win 11 but need to run mbrgpt but if I go to the cmd prompt it wont accept my password for the account even though I have changed it on line. I want to move to my other microsoft account as well to simplify matters as it is my email address but dont...
  8. I seem to have 2 microsoft accounts and want to move my registered account on my pc to the...

I seem to have 2 microsoft accounts and want to move my registered account on my pc to the...: I also want to upgrade to win 11 but need to run mbrgpt but if I go to the cmd prompt it wont accept my password for the account even though I have changed it on line. I want to move to my other microsoft account as well to simplify matters as it is my email address but dont...
  9. I seem to have 2 microsoft accounts and want to move my registered account on my pc to the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. It seems as though I have 2 Microsoft accounts.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    It seems as though I have 2 Microsoft accounts.: When signing in today I apparently created a new account, "ChuckV1", which was established less than an hour ago. How do I get back my original account, "Chuck V" with all my past history? cv...